Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I put some hash in dirt and wet it, it didn’t get ruined and everyone’s tweaking.

This is fucking awesome lol.

Just you buddy

It’s hard to decipher ‘everyone tweaking’ and ‘everyone making fun of you’ sometimes. Huh?

3 Likes

I’m laughing so hard I’m crying lol.

This is a huge problem. I never really understood the move to hide behind a fake account and talk shit

2 Likes

No that’s just regular crying.

5 Likes

This is the epitome of shit posting

Literally, @envee , you are posting SHIT

7 Likes

I’ve never seen fuckin hash that looks like the UN was going to set up a perimeter around it to control environmental impact

4 Likes

Crowbar and gravity gun not included

5 Likes

8 Likes

It’s not always gold in my world either. R&D sucks

7 Likes

Sorry there’s no dirt in it @envee

9 Likes

Do whatever you’re doing man, your products look very appealing to the consumer.

Here’s a tid-bit i learnt from Dr. Mahlbergs trichome studies.

“Mahlberg’s studies also show a negative correlation between trichome density and total cannabinoid production. This means that just because a plant is covered with trichomes doesn’t mean it will be extremely potent”

What you have is a visually appealing pile of trichomes, it means absolute zilch in regards to the available compounds within…

Also if you’re freeze drying… you’re destroying sensitive and rare terpenes that are what i believe are a major part of the key to unlocking this plant puzzle.

Sensitive and rare natural solvents

1 Like

Alright everybody, time to end this once and for all. I’ve spent the last day reaching out to titans of the canadian cannabis industry, researching with top US scientists, and investing millions to uncover Envees amazing hash tek. The exact SOP is as follows.

Step 1-

Take an old freeze dried nug you’re never going to smoke.

Step 2-

Toast it with a hemp wick to avoid butane contamination.

Step 3-

Mix it with chicken shit (for the added natural biomass)

Step 4-

Pee on it

21 Likes

Yes, beautiful little things.

Hopefully in the future they’re turned into an alternative fuel to petroleum.

Humans are always going to be burning hydrocarbons, makes perfect sense to source them from plants.

Here are the results of my tests.

9 Likes

Who wants to invest :eyes:

11 Likes

Can you explain the benefits of this unique natural process? it is waterproof but so is nasty chemical filled distillate

2 Likes

You’re going to need to sign an NDA man

5 Likes

You’ve been wrong every single damn thing you’ve said to me and you’re still going… unreal dude…

Still waiting for: