Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can you make them blue like the blue diamonds??

8 Likes

Read here.

How about you post it somewhere else than the rosin thread, boy genius.

Christ and you wonder why nobody here really likes you.

I’m sure you can make a ‘hash rubbed with dirt’ thread. Have fun.

@Dred_pirate @ky_cbd

This dude’s meth binge bled a bit too far into the thread - lil help?

8 Likes

Tell that to @Cheebachiefextracts then too. It’s not as if i just randomly came here and randomly started posting.

It was in reference to what he posted, which was also not rosin.

Oh shut up already nobody cares

5 Likes

So it’s driveway hash.

8TNWL

23 Likes

That’s the fuckin` way she goes

9 Likes

If only it were that greasy bubbs

2 Likes

Look at cannagars

2 Likes

Cannagars suck.

2 Likes

I think I should be the first one to say - to any new users - we don’t care if your rosin looks like literal shit. My first presses did. I’d venture to guess the first presses of anyone in this thread looked like shit. When you go around causing issues though…

We will fucking nuke you into the stone age :slight_smile:

Treat people with respect and we’re more than happy to answer any question that comes to your mind.

9 Likes

Ya once again, only 4.5 hours of sleep is not enough @envee

3 Likes

Didnt say they were good. Never tried them…But arent they hash wraps? Or are they just hemp wraps?

I shattered my record for purity last night, it took all damn night but was worth it. (:

Down to my only contaminates being pistil fragmants and stigma hairs, which is super duper cool.

I feel terrible, this thread is one of the best on F4200. Has no place for this troll’s nonsense.

4 Likes

So true. Buuuuuut we stuck with it and most of us came up with amazing tech on our own. It’s not that hard. Lots of trial and error in search of the truth.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. I’ve really tried to make this thread a decent place for people who are truly trying to learn - but then you have the Envees that come in off the street and get upset because they don’t know shit and people are happy to inform them of it.

10 Likes

For sure. I too, try to inundate this thread with nothing but dope solventless content and pics…but theres an @envee in ebery group I reckon…until there’s not lol

3 Likes

And just so we’re clear Hash is fire but Rosin is far more a superior product IMHO

2 Likes

Dude seriously - if anything we should be paid to be the fucking service the parses all the information together nevermind a consult - there we go. I put two ways together that our intelligence is worth money, if you’re not paying me for my knowledge you’re paying me for my time to cut/paste anything that their thick-ass head is pretending they already know. Don’t wanna pay? You wanna talk shit on us valuing our time? Take your dirt hash to reddit. I’m sure there’s another basement dweller that’ll play show and tell there.

Agreed, I love the millions of ways the old school made their beautiful and rich hash but we have science and technology now

4 Likes