Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i love the old school man

Some old heads taught me some partial decarb tricks for making perfect black gum hash.

1 Like

Barf that shit looks like the tails from spd

3 Likes

How’s it melt?

Actually woulda smoked the shit out of that in MA back in the day. Everyone’s going for blonder nowadays, but if it smokes good for ya, can’t complain

5 Likes

Oh yes, it is barf very interesting barf though

I’m more interested in what it does and why it does it than how it looks or smokes or tastes blah blah blah.

It is super stable, can be shaped, doesn’t stick to anything, has some degree of memory too, when lain flat and then folded into a “U” it wants to return to being flat.

It doesn’t crease or rip/tear when handled.

it was a neat thing to learn about the plant

Any Old School hash masters out there?

This is honestly best place for all this though. Been trying to figure out how to post this link for 2 hours

5 Likes

Far as rosin goes.

Magic Don Juan (Papaya x Banana God)

45-120u on the squish. Added it all cuz it was a tiny batch and didn’t wanna waste the 45.

9 Likes

Goddamn I’m trying to be nice and steer this away from everyone jumping on you on here but you’re not making it easy

8 Likes

This is a chick I grew up with. Her music is phenomenal…there were a bunch of hippie musicians in my hood

3 Likes

This will get you higher than that ever will. Taste 100000000000 times better too.

4 Likes

Oh I can’t wait to share this one, melts like a dream

3 Likes

Don Mega

Highway Maxx

Watermelon Skittlez

All 24 hours after pressing

11 Likes

I have an unintentional rock collection for getting blasted.

In all my experiences high THC anything makes me feel lethargic, stupid, dull minded, absent.

and I’m already pretty dumb man can’t have that happening

It was all powder and then rocked up, but it’s amazingly potent, aromatic and OH MY FAVORITE, it’s super rich in what I can only assume is bisabolol as it tastes like a mouthful of milky, creamy, cashews when dabbed.

Still barf in my opinion but again… it’s neat barf

Let see it melt

This is poop from a butt

5 Likes

giphy (2)

1 Like

It’s been torture letting this cure for months, fuckin reaks

This one melts so much it’s hard to get much of a hit sometimes haha

12 Likes

The never ending gobstopper of hash :eyes: sheesh

2 Likes

I’m giving the baseball a few more months before I bust into it, the puck though was made from like scraps and still came out pretty good

3 Likes

Just doin 45-70 or throwing in the whole shabang?

1 Like