Rosin press go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

37 posts were split to a new topic: Budtender recommends botrytis

…or we could have just googled it instead of starting shit with the guy who has been supportive across the board to guys who are solventless AND solvent based alike. Dred has helped so many people you couldn’t put a number on it probably. But hey. What does the big G say? Tell me, oh great genie.

Huh weird. Almost like he knows what he’s talking about. It was really far down on the second result so I can see how it’s almost invisible.

This one has prettier colors.

14 Likes

I would venture to say that sketchy-ass machine posted a month or two back is the windchime tek of rosin for sure

1 Like

Appreciate the cleanup, @Dred_pirate

3 Likes

Bad ass!!! Looking like a pro!!

1 Like

:wink:

Like seriously though - this dude’s posts are what made me come to f4200 in the first place and that is no hyperbole. Saw this post off of some google searchin` about rosin

Dude makes FIYAAAAH

7 Likes

@SubstituteCreature bro if only pictures could share the glory of the stank this hash radiates, then it would be possible to describe how :fire: this is. :pray:

8 Likes

Man I’m so fuckin happy you like it!! The bubble hash is just crazy good and I’m so fucking proud of how it came out - you are one of the first people I wanted to share it with when I saw how damn good it was curing since you’ve just been a fucking A+++++ dude to me since the day I met you!

5 Likes

Happy New Year!

11 Likes

HEAT!!

Looking fucking good bro!!

3 Likes

Thank you bro!!

1 Like

Ohh baby let’s make some Boba tea

I would say they’re about the same size right?

13 Likes

Fresh press batch of Gruntz, really fresh dry trim & smalls. I’ll post another pic after cure!

15 Likes

Few days into cure at 70 degrees f.
Got rid of most of the jar before I could get a pic :smiling_face_with_tear:

Seems like there might be a place in the market for dry cured trim/buds into rosin. Long as you’re informing people what it is and pricing accordingly, can’t see the downside. Honestly getting me high like hash back in high school, cuz the trichs are all fully mature. Might test a batch soon and see if it’s higher in CBN too!

8 Likes

Great looking rosin. Just curious, is there a driving force behind not wanting to first wash then press? Regardless of cure vs live

1 Like

All that is washed, then pressed! Not flower rosin if that’s what ya mean.

2 Likes

Gotcha, had read as you pressed the smalls and trim. Feedback appreciated

1 Like

For sure! Just really good freshly dried indoor trim/smalls, I guess I made that clear on a different thread before popping over here. Made some flower rosin for fun recently, but couldn’t get it to cure up the same.

1 Like

Ice cream cake dry indoor trim/smalls. Best batch of FTDC rosin I’ve made yet! 4 days cold cure @ 65 degrees

14 Likes

That looks like it’s got a stank about it!

3 Likes