FUCK NOW I’M REALLY SCREWED!

giphy (62)

2 Likes

Try it out. Imagine water clear terps rosin diamonds :exploding_head:

7 Likes

What mesh size would you recommend?

No mesh my friend

1 Like

I’m not trying to be a dick or saying “THEYRE NOT REAL DIAMONDZZZ” or whatever I’m just curious. If water is considered a solvent then terps sure are too, no? It’s not on his story anymore but there was a post saying something about “rosin Bois also forget that water is a solvent” etc. If he was separately making a point about water technically being a solvent I get it.

Which based on the reactions, yeah he’s probably making a point about water, making fun of the THCa melty boys, and showing you can get rocks with just terps from rosin? Just well done jartek?

1 Like

You need to get used to how high intelligence low maturity operates - THAT’S WHY I’M HERE.

LOW INTELLIGENCE

EVEN FUCKIN LOWER MATURITY

But I have the option of getting a lab coat so that makes up for a few thousand wasted IQ points

3 Likes

Water is a solvent, but not in this process. Water is the media that holds the trichomes after they have been knocked off of the flower via stirring.

1 Like

Don’t forget very important witch protection.

Ok enough with the morning gibberish - back to the cold room build :smiley:

1 Like

Not a fan of rosin too much due to price and how hard it is to make true art like Sub did, but I would love to see rosin HTE. TheyWentToJared’s on Instagram did something similar.

3 Likes

I figured that one out too :wink:

Can’t drop em all at once - let’s just say I have a very dirty counter right now from a happy accident.

HAPPY LITTLE JARS!

Also potentially figured out a format that makes the liquid within carts a bit less viscous. Fucking slammed with work this week and wish I had a few arms growing out of my ass so I could continue with this buildout without feeling like i’m falling behind on my work and experimentations

4 Likes

I love seeing your progress on these man… seriously keep it up. You’re a wizard at solventless

1 Like

Water isn’t a solvent here but those terps sure are which is what makes crystallisation from them possible. Cool stuff @SubstituteCreature
Riding the saturation terp wave from mechanical seperation is pretty fucking cool for sure.

5 Likes

I’m good for a dude who works in the dirt :slight_smile: I still think @TheWillBilly is gonna put out stuff so fire it’ll be like staring down the barrel of a flamethrower

Thank you bro! I just try to make stuff I would enjoy dabbing and refine it as much as possible…but with as little effort as possible because life is hard…

2 Likes

bro waters a solvent wtf are you talking about

2 Likes

Water is 100% a polar solvent

2 Likes

I was being sarcastic

giphy (63)

AYYYY SEMANTICS FIGHT!!!

3 Likes