Rosin diamonds

True, the water acts to separate instead of dissolve, so it wouldn’t technically be solventless

1 Like

Too thick and not enough seperation

1 Like

The water, when making bubble hash, is not a solvent because it does not solubilize the cannabinoids/terpenes. The water should be thought of as a lubricant in the process. It allows the trichomes/trichome heads to gently travel through the extraction matrix and settle in each of the micron bags. Without the water the trichomes would most likely be destroyed during the process, or trapped in the biomass, and you would never get 5 star+ hash.

Anyways, by definition, if nothing is solubilized then you are not using a solvent. Even if water is the most abundant solvent on our planet.

3 Likes

Dry sieve is solventless :wink:

4 Likes

Everything has terps so EVERYTHING ISN’T SOLVENTLESS, THERE I WON THE SEMANTICS ARGUMENT YAYYYYYYYY

This is why when I was in school they would provide me with my ‘smartest boy in the universe crown’ as pictured below in one of my golden memories.

22 Likes

If I crash thca out of butane and dry it to ND does that mean it’s solventless?

3 Likes

No sir😂

3 Likes

Depends, how loud is sublime and/or the grateful dead playing in the background? Also what type of footwear is currently in use? If it’s crocs or better than yes, in fact you’ll be sent an award soon.

3 Likes

Birkenstocks obviously

5 Likes

We have found a new king.

2 Likes

Sanuks only. Must be purchased at Hansen’s in Encinitas to be blessed by the solventless wook diety.

9 Likes

Or just straight up barefoot

3 Likes

If you tell me you’re wearing tom’s of maine too i’ll leave my family and follow your teachings like the messiah. Show me your ways, sensei

4 Likes

Yes, shorter duration for flower, longer for concentrates and extracts.

Chemical (solvent) vs mechanical (solventless) extraction.

@Dr.stanky Chacos sandals… don’t want them falling off your feet

1 Like

Wait the guy that taught me solvent less said I had to be grounding my feet and have direct sunlight on my testicles for it to work…was that dude just looking at my dick?

14 Likes

…Sorry about that

4 Likes

Substitutecreature
Rosin consulting review 4/5
Great sop and tech learned a lot, totally upped my game…I took a star off because I think I was eye raped. That being said would recommend.

4 Likes

I struggle to think of another place where I was called “fam” as many times in an hour.

4 Likes