Rosin Chocolate

Good morning folks,

Can someone fill me in on why I never see a rosin chocolate brand? I always see gummy brands like crazy but no chocolate. Curious is rosin chocolate is even good or people want it in the industry?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Fairly certain Papa & Barkley and Highatus in CA, Leiffa in CO & Camp in NV have rosin chocolate SKUs off the top of my head. Like solventless edibles in general- not super prevalent, but they’re out there.

4 Likes

Punch makes them too.

Here soon I’ll be looking to have some made for the company I’m at now

2 Likes

Word, I appreciate the information.

Thanks for the information. One my coworkers wants to make them but I hadn’t heard of many companies making them other than gummies.

GL on the production of yours!

1 Like

It’s the same situation as distillate edibles… chocolates exist, but gummies dominate the market. so you see way more gummies than chocolate. if you make chocolates, you are subjecting yourself to a far smaller customer base (based on sales). Gummies take a much bigger portion of the sales pie, so everyone makes gummies.

everyone makes gummies, then there’s tons of gummies and that’s what the consumer usually goes for… so then it’s what most companies make more of. and around and around we go.

chicken or the egg?
I wish the edible market was more diverse.

6 Likes

Appreciate the input! Have a good day!

1 Like

Honestly me too! Around the house we make peanut butter rosin cups and even sub par food grade pairs amazing with the taste of chocolate! None of that bitterness that goes along with disty and instead has sort of a taste that harmonizes with the food

2 Likes

Hell yeah brother that sounds bussin, I love peanut butter, chocolate, and the flavor of dank bud. I even like the taste of classic firecrackers.

2 Likes