Rosin Cart for vaping?

Don’t need to using fresh frozen live material, with certain strains more optimal than others.

Hi Sir,

Would you pls try our NO COTTON FULL CERAMIC 2ML DISPOSABLE PEN? Friendly for thick oil. Most of our customer use distillate,live resin, Rosin and so on

Products Highlights:

No Cotton Tech-- Oil contacts/touches ceramic coil directly,No cotton between oil and ceramic coil. deliver purer vaping experience
Vertical intake hole–Oil falls into the heating chamber like waterfall/more smoothly, avoid dry burning
Contact area-- larger than standard size ceramic coil,create massive vapor
Kcoil Tech–Achieve the highest porosity and deliver nothing but the most natural flavor of your oil & massive cloud
Full ceramic cart: No cotton& heavy metal free (third party tested in CA)

Thanks for your attention and look forward to your reply soon.

DM me or email me julie@ecapvape.com

Best regards,
Julie

Hey Juliette,

We actually made a complete guide to making rosin carts recently!

Here is the link: How to Make Rosin Cartridges | Gutenberg's Dank Pressing Co

Please let us know if you have any questions and we’re more than happy to help!

1 Like

Hi Juliette,Could you DM me you oil details?We have a lab in US.We test many different oils with our cartridges.I think i can help you find a right cartridges for you.We are a cannabis vape factory.

Hell yeah! For those who dont know These guys have the best quality rosin bags in the game!

Would love to order directly from you guys if possible, Amazon is always sold out lol

2 Likes

Hey there,

Our Amazon inventory should be back in stock now actually, but you’re more than welcome to order directly from us! https://gutenbergsdankpressing.com

Thanks for the love and support!!

@Juliette I would talk to @SubstituteCreature about this. He’s a good dude, knows how to wash hash like a trailer park girl can wash a car.

2 Likes