Rolling stone says d8 is legal, debates over boys

6 Likes

This is more important than the farm bill itself right?

9 Likes

I consider 3chi and all the other d8 suppliers to be the leading authorities of its legality. They donā€™t have a bias at allā€¦

Edit: rolling stone almost exclusively uses d8 vendors as their source of info. Thatā€™s retarded

7 Likes

So this is essentially another 3chi marketing stunt, How neat.

6 Likes

Pretty much, them and lifted whoever the hell that is.

They hyped it up big time in the article, basically told everyone itā€™s legal, donā€™t worry, and mentioned none of the purity concerns.

They did give the dea some lip service and quoted a spokes person.

This ā€˜articleā€™ is pretty sloppy

2 Likes

I shared this on the main ā€œthere is no safe or clean d8ā€ thread. Itā€™s laughable.

See what @pdxcanna commented

5 Likes

the funny thing is, I saw this dude reach out to the reddit mod and intercepted his email

despite the warning, dude still puts out a puff piece

3 Likes

Now the DEA is going to release a statement explaining the uncontrollable wave of rape that will happen if d8 stays legal. Weā€™re in the first draft stage right now.

2 Likes

quality journalism

3 Likes

only forgot about the bleach contamination

2 Likes

Ask him how much heā€™d charge for such an article.

3 Likes

I kind of understand them not going in depth about the unknowns and other potential dangers. But I feel you should at least mention something about it.

I mean the entire article read like a puff piece, but Iā€™m afraid this is how journalists operate now regardless of the topic.

2 Likes

I can probably get a reverse bidding war going with the forbes guys

@curious_roberto, yeah, youā€™d think heā€™d at least look at the fraud stuff the 3chi guy was involved in and be skeptical, not to mention the test results

2 Likes

shilling some more sketchy vape companies here it looks like, quality journalism Seth

1 Like

This jackass is claiming that d8 isnā€™t synthetically madeā€¦

Edit: to be clear, Iā€™m aware it may occur naturally, but not in any amount to be viable for extraction.

2 Likes

canā€™t blame the custies for being confused, all the public facing info is from marketing companies.

Iā€™d like to make some infographics, Iā€™m trying to get KCA to help make the analysis digestible but the basics need to be covered. Looking at reddit demographics, itā€™s 70+% mobile users, and theyā€™re not getting into the weeds to do research

but I was permabanned for the 4th time this month from Reddit, weā€™ll see if they reverse it again

4 Likes

The person is claiming to be working with law enforcement, so Iā€™d assume they are not just a custy.

Either way, the ignorance around this shit is insane. Iā€™m sooo fucking glad I just grow and extract my own. All the shady crap going on is ridiculous.

5 Likes

damn how do you get unbanned?

I just appeal it each time. I never had a follower in 10 years of using reddit, the one I use for my delta8 shitposting has 25 followers who just report all of my posts and comments

2 Likes

Cyka Blyat is roughly ā€œfuck bitchā€. See it a lot in Counterstrike chat.

1 Like