Roll w/ the punches: Update! Roadtrip

Let us know updates. Especially on the ring doorbells, forgot about those

2 Likes

Iā€™m so drugged from Oxycodoneā€™s, gearing up for surgeryā€¦. It was definitely a tragic thing to wake up to yesterday evening. I was so disoriented and confused on what was going on. It took me a minute to kinda come to and know it wasnā€™t a fucking dream.

2 Likes

Also in SETX boonies. If I can lend a hand, keep an eye out, anything, donā€™t hesitate to shoot me a message. Have plenty of equipment at the farm if needed for cleanup or anything.

Hate to hear this bud.

17 Likes

When I get to it, Iā€™ll DM you a picture of the van. Also, it had a Helix Sound system paired with a Pioneer Avic 8000NEX unit. I know they will sell that first. 24ā€ fuel forged wheels on 38ā€ Falken tires. Fox 2.0 dual Piggyback shocks.

Or if you hear on Marketplace of a ujointoffroad conversion van for sale or scrapped.

I mean, you canā€™t miss it. I paid Boeing and Bell, the aviation companies, to make a one-off intercooler that would fit it. No other vans have intercooler in them, so thatā€™s a dead ass giveaway.

14 Likes

Iā€™ll keep my eyes peeled. Shooting you my cell in case it comes in handy. You or your dad are welcome to use it anytime if something comes up that could use an extra set of hands/eyes/whatever.

8 Likes

In Louisiana theyā€™d gut under construction houses, AC units, anything they could get their hands on to take to the scrap man. Seen people throwing huge spools of wire into a bon fire to burn the insulation off to then take to the metal man. Poverty and desperation drive humans to do some wild shit. Crack cocaine and meth dont help.

This is part of the reason I now live where I live. That shit doesnā€™t happen in my town.

13 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m done with it. Iā€™m doing a fast sell on the property. I going to sell before the year ends. My last property and remaining ties in TX. And just for the record, it is located around areas where many plant workers live that are out of work atm. Cause with how they took the electrical all the way to the meter, letā€™s me know they knew what they were doing. It had to of been a crew, no way were they moving that van. Even with a winch, it would have been difficult. But to get me for even the wood, now thatā€™s crazy. What, they trying to build a clubhouse? I bet they came in their pants when they saw the 2/0 wiring going to the larger rooms.

3 Likes

@Boomtownpharms your pioneer receiver had navigation. Try contacting pioneer to see if they can track it or see its location history.

16 Likes
  1. Identify who you know that are a part of high-risk groups, not exactly members themselves but who associates with them yet doesnā€™t particularly belong.

2. Friends/family who owe significant amounts of money

3. Brief passing visitors that you may have had over ONE time and never again.

4. (actual) Drug issues

Think of those as a venn diagram or whatever the hell it is. If thereā€™s a 2-group overlap of names then start looking there. A big fucking van and all that gear is real fucking hard to stash away without a group. People talk. There are no real gangsters anymore. Guys brag to women - women feel bad - women tell their friends about how they feel bad. The word WILL get out, itā€™s just knowing what direction to stick your ear.

I do have to say in any recovery scenario I have seen the information came from a woman - never a dude but a woman who feels bad about the overall scenario. All ya need is one sniff and you can get a trail.

Personally - this is what works good. Say you do the recon, have a good idea, etc. to where you feel very comfortable you MAY know where it is but donā€™t have physical access to wherever itā€™s stored, feed information back through your source that ā€˜So much was stolen this actually is a higher level matter and theyā€™re assigning a piece of a task force to itā€™ or something of that effect - have a homie sit down the road, set up a trail cam, etc. then watch their dumb asses move the shit to a different location. Note said location - deal with accordingly. Unless this is a legitimate organization they will not be together all the time. If they feel this is a ā€˜time is of the essenceā€™ thing and your feeding of info works they will be running back and fourth to said property in question. Also scrapyards talk fast these days and that is no joke. Iā€™ve known about a few people whose scummy brother/cousin/whatever got bopped trying to sell a houseload of copper pipes of the scrap guy while scratching at their neck. It fucking sucks shit but these people are easily scared and none of them hold up under pressure once itā€™s really on - if you get the right trail they feel the heat they will fuck up. Too much of that is specialized. Tweakers will sell out their own mother so they donā€™t have to spend the night in jail so once the ā€˜chainā€™ of people feel the heat also theyā€™ll sell out the next person up the chain all day long.

12 Likes

Man. I donā€™t know what I would do in this situation. I would freak the funk out. I know I am too far away to of any service. But, Iā€™ve dug some pretty deep holes in Arizona clay dirt before, in case you are putting any poles in the ground, hypothetically speaking.

11 Likes

I asked my friend who runs deep with the Bandidos to have the members look around. Iā€™m just waiting to hear back of what the authorities say. They had to of had a crew with a large equipment trailer or a big ass wrecker. That thing weighed nearly 9,500lbs

1 Like

Prime suspect

2 Likes

Haha most definitely

Naw, heā€™s up here with me in OKC. Heā€™s from there though

1 Like

Yeha itā€™s fucked too because we were literally just talking about it a few days agoā€¦ that van was in the works of being one beautiful build with a lot of expense going into herā€¦ really hoping you find it

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t quite say that. Clubs that have national standing have pleeeeeeeeeeenty of ways to make money however that dude is probably the best fucking chance you have to get plugged into the ā€˜tweaker car guyā€™ scene which is fucking huge and pretty underground. If theyā€™re doing anything to it, theyā€™re chopping it and our two wheeled friends normally will hear about those types of things almost first and foremost. To be honest that guy would be able to find out a fucking goldmineā€™s worth of information just if we generalize the types that pull moves like that and the types that bikers happen to come across on their daily.

2 Likes

Obviously this is all upsetting. Please refrain from setting any booby traps, because doing so will get you into more trouble with the law than the thieves would get into if caught. Just because someone deserves it doesnā€™t make it ok.

6 Likes

Good lookin out on that one lol

2 Likes

Definitely donā€™t set any booby traps, thatā€™s a good way to get convicted in all 50 states.

Iā€™ve heard of people local to me scoping out spots with small drones. Is your spot so far out in the sticks that you have no neighbors or is it just rural? Not directed at @Autumn_Ridge_Hemp

4 Likes

@TwistedStill Unfortunately they (the tweekers) are overtaking the little island I live on right across the water from youā€¦ coincidently my company happens to make a pretty penny off of De-Contaminating Meth labs, cook, and dump sites all over WA state.

4 Likes

Oh itā€™s around. We had a regional specific meth recipe when I was growing up. That shit just doesnā€™t happen where I liveā€¦happens 30 min away though.

1 Like