Company Name: apothecary36
Contact Info: DM
Team Size:1

Services Offered: Consulting, full time lab hand
Rates, if public: $1500/day 1 , then $500/day
States Available in: CA
Insured?: No
OLCC Workers Permit?: No

Looking for an opportunity to work in a place that doesn’t process garbage everyday.

25 Likes

What are you looking for here? Are you looking to work in a lab, or consult for one?

Either one, if the pay is fair.

1 Like

I have a lab in Santa Ana Orange County, send your qualifications to brandon@android-genius.com

2 Likes

I manage a facility in mammoth lakes CA DM me for further questions and resume.

1 Like

Looking to score a bag or a few bags of b80 in exchange for a phone/ email consult :rofl:

Help a brotha out and I’ll set you up to win

6 Likes

Im available for consults right now

1 Like

hey friend, please continue this in dm with sisco

thanks

1 Like

Would love to hear some reviews on my services. Ill use this post as my “references” link in the future.

Also I’m available for phone consults for dirt cheap. I’m considering raising my price soon, get it while the gettins good!

5 Likes

@Apothecary36
:point_up:this homie has been very helpful! Awnsers the phone, has great creative thinking to help design & improve custom builds and processes. Also lots of great tech to share. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Anyone looking to up their game on the following skills, let me know! I’m open to trade my services for high quality nug or even trim.

-High volume crude production (lab or backwoods tek)
-crude refinement via LLE
-CRC tek
-bho texture/consistency and the theory behind each type.
-terpene extraction via hydrocarbon
-isolate production of concentrated cannabinoids
-short path and wiped film distillation
-retail product formulations
-equipment purchasing assistance (GLG discount)

10 Likes

I’m available this weekend for phone consultations!

8 Likes

you smell funny

5 Likes

Just showered and brushed my teeth! Any smells could be sour garlic cookies or grape skunk!

7 Likes

Hey guys!

Looking to buy into a type 7 in california so I can start building my dream. I really don’t wanna work anywhere for anyone as a tech. I just want to buy my own licensed material and use the closed loop once a week. I’ll sell my own product. I just want to become a partner on the license.

I’m open to suggestions. Thank you guys for helping me get this far!

8 Likes

So I know @Thehealingalchemist is looking for investors/ possible partners on a AZ facility but it’s a 500k buy in.

3 Likes

Sounds cool, I’m not really looking for AZ just cali. The big dog state. 500 k is a lot. I just wanna be a business owner. I guarantee I’m the best extractor that’s a free agent. I’ll post some of my work in this thread.

Things I would consider:

Working 5 days a week salary
1 day per week for my own projects
All my sops included free
Free training of employees

I’ll come visit any type 7, let’s talk.

4 Likes

Let me talk to my father in law he’s close to the CEO & owners of the old facility I was at (type 7) fully integrated could be a good avenue & in Cali.

4 Likes

damn those are fighting words to @anon16547145!!! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

4 Likes

Lolz I’m ready for a hash off.

Type 7 facility
Same material for every extractor
5 different products to make
Unbiased judges pick winner of each product
Winner gets some clout or lab opportunity

10 Likes