#RIP to Vic @LOUDANDCLEARLABS.

Im gonna dm you about what we talked about with the david glass and the shorty or nano. I know its not the best time, jm sorry for your loss i know you guys were close.

You both sound immature and drug-addled right now.:joy::person_facepalming:

Can we not derail from a simple and peaceful tribute to this man Victor? A little respect goes a long way - especially in a public setting like this.

14 Likes

I’ll leave the video for another time then…

@spdking @Deleted is this really the thread that you two are gonna start in with this again? Have some respect.

9 Likes

I was showing love, he was saying how I shouldn’t breed so he won’t feel bad when I die.

You incited this whole diatribe with your choking comment.

7 Likes

No I do not realize and this is not the place to keep on with the drama flame wars dude.

I just lost a close friend this past weekend, I feel for you but this is not a respectful or healthy way to grieve.

10 Likes

Fuckin hell…take it to the DMs

3 Likes

I miss vic alot. He was the perfect asshole like me.

5 Likes

Your unhealthy for this forum. I never had anything against you but after seeing how childish you can be I’d love for you to never post here again …

16 Likes

There’s been far too much arguing going on. Also, too many people getting combative, argumentative, getting entitled, attacking others and a multitude of things that should be moderated.

This place is starting to get less about the good and turning into a reddit/Facebook/backpage marketplace forum.

17 Likes

We can certainly use some moderation on some of these post. It’s getting crazy reading some of these stuff. The arguing and banter is become super annoying.

The problem is the freedom of speech. I don’t think anyone should be censored, but this place was much more peaceful a year ago.

Backpage??? I thought that was for full nude massages lol

10 Likes

And selling drugs.

I was just thinking about, just a matter of months ago I was “moderated” for getting annoyed with that illuminate extracts kid and saying “next time swing bigger dick”. I was encouraged to edit that comment out.

This place is getting far too hostile. It was a far more enjoyable experience. With the addition of Elliot starting arguments on every thread he joins, to the ganging up on people because they can’t get over their egos.

I could personally use more moderation and bring this place back to more of what it was. I actually came here because it was enjoyable. Now, I see what drama is ensuing.

24 Likes

.not starting arguments with people dude. If people troll me it’s only fair it goes both ways. I’m usually just straight forward and trying to help people. Some are just set on thier ways.

1 Like

Can’t we just love one another. :heart::heart::heart::man_shrugging:t3:

The weed I smoke makes me love everyone. Not hate.

9 Likes

You’re not starting arguments? This was literally your first post in this thread

“Why are you acting mighty, he absolutely hated you and would choke you out in a heart beat of had the chance.”

5 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

R.I.P condolences to us all for losing a light that illuminated this way

1 Like

I appreciate straight forward, I am too. And get feedback quite regularly about it. But, man. You really do come off far too abrasive for this forum. This place was built on not talking like that.

Straight up, man. I was “policed” and granted I agreed, but still. For saying “next time swing bigger dick” to someone who wasn’t swinging enough dick.

I know you are the way you are. But, honestly. I’m going to start asking the members here, including myself, start flagging all of your negative comments until you’re either removed or learn your lesson.

I don’t. Nobody here does. No one cares about your stature in the industry. We know who you are. Nobody here is unaware of who you are. You don’t need to act the way you do all the time. Take a little bit of mushrooms. I beg of you. And when you come out it , please, take some dmt.

9 Likes

Nope. I don’t realize. I’ve never met either of the parties involved. However, you saying you didn’t start an argument was false, as you straight up started an argument.

5 Likes