RIP To Another Legend - Frenchy Cannoli

I thought of you guys when I read this…RIP buddy. You changed the world in more way then you know.

From his Instagram…

18 Likes

loved hearing him say “ooh la-la” when looking at fine hashish and flowers. Truly will be missed.

3 Likes

This actually hurt me when I saw it - I love hash. Everything about it. The feel in my hands, how sticky everything is after without a felony involved (in some states), the beautiful smell, full bodied taste and most importantly the journey from seed to the chunk of heaven in your hands. Frenchy’s videos taught me to appreciate the small things in weed and appreciate the beautiful quality and hard work that goes into every gram of sweet sweet cured resin. I’ve since focused my efforts more into rosin but easily for almost a decade now that dude has guided my hand in terms of appreciating the quality and not just pumping more shit out there into the world.

If we all understood the history and had respect for the plant like this man had then this industry wouldn’t be shit. Until then…it’s shit. Even moreso without him.

RIP Frenchy. I still make my bubble into cannolis. Always will.

15 Likes

This legend will be missed!

5 Likes

This guy had some excellent information and from what I’ve seen on IG yesterday and again here, He truly touched peoples lives in a meaningful way.

He was a legend in this community.

I wish the best for his Family in the coming days and weeks. :vulcan_salute:

12 Likes

Well said brother

5 Likes

RIP brother and kindred spirit!

5 Likes

RIP

3 Likes

He introduced me to the term “terroir” which is now a HUGE integral part of my life. I literally didnt understand the concept before he broke it down.

Its so sad to see another giant fall

#avenueofthegiants
#footstepsofgiants

7 Likes

THE master hashishin.
My condolences to Mrs. Cannoli & the family. A profound loss for the community, His best reward was the success of the people he shared his knowledge with.

Legends never die!

2 Likes

To honor him I made my very first temple balls recently. The knowledge must be passed.

5 Likes