Rio Dell Hemp Moratorium PLEASE HELP!

It’s an interesting issue in my opinion. I think the question may come down to which is synthesized first, and the effect pollination has on the production and accumulation of the cannabinoids in question. From what I’ve read, pollination halts or slows down the synthesis of cannabinoids. No reference was made to any literature though so it may just be wook science.

1 Like

Hemp fucks up weed. It should be grown far away from weed like in non compliant states and then another country when we are 59 states legalized.

8 Likes

Unfortunately, plants herm out sometimes. Pretty hard to control when you have a big ass field of them.

4 Likes

I think its gonna be very hard to get people to except hemp here, even if they say yes you might get a no from the local’s.

3 Likes

Yes for sure, please post Coa!

This is the locals point of view right here.

3 Likes

That no could possibly come in a few different ways

3 Likes

I bet rio dell used to be booming back in the day. Now it looks like a tweaked out ghost town. I like shotz coffee lol.

Bruh. Just grow 6 fat plants of ringos gift cbd cannabis. Why you wanna farm ag in rio dell? Your weed will be all moldy its so wet. All you can grow by the coast in sohum is live resin and summer deps. So I hear…

I think you should focus on distribution and sales and get your hemp from Oregon where nobody cares about pollen drift bc they all grow mids anyway lol :laughing:

3 Likes