RFC: Badges: Members of the Month, Specialty badges for experts

Same as now, you choose which one to display, but they can all be seen on your profile.

Who will manage all of these badges?

1 Like

Depends on the importance of the badge. Whoever is assigned to be the ‘owner’ of said badge can add and remove users.
The SPD face-off will be a moderator/you.

1 Like

You would hold multiple badges for sure my dude.

3 Likes

I nominate @soxhlet, @cyclopath @Killa12345 and @roguelab to approve of badges

8 Likes

Seen one on IG a while back of 212gr😮

7 Likes
4 Likes

How about most improved player. I feel like I’ve leveled up lately

4 Likes

Just a thought, at moderator discretion the winner of a MoM could be made owner of another badge to which they were nominated, like “thc-a expert”. They could award their peers the same badge based on post history / pleads of the user wanting the badge.

3 Likes

I love peer review and nomination. Total transparency. One of many reasons this group is so badass. I feel @Anonymousextract though cuz the talent in this group is way above my level!!

2 Likes

I think if you spend enough time here the badges are not necessary.

Wouldn’t the specialty badges render the “verified consultant” badge redundant? It might make more sense to get rid of the “verified consultant” badge and make them more specific to processes.

3 Likes

Really not a bad idea.

7 Likes

Third

1 Like

Probably this guy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7tWW-vhHXy/?igshid=k6mrodzje1qd

Edit: Just read @Roguelab’s post about the 212 gram one, so obviously I’m wrong. :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

So when does a crystal become a boulder? Right about there.

1 Like

Honestly thats about right. I recognize everyone here by there contribution. Its easy to remember the quality posting people when you read here enough. Everyone likes a little bling to wear with there fresh new kicks though.

1 Like

According to amazon that looks like This Scale with a platform of 10 * 10cm / 3.9 * 3.9in
ISO_14688-1:2002 would call that somewhere between Very Coarse Gravel and Cobble.

5 Likes

I wouldnt want such a well educated answer from anyone else. Thats why I am on this forum. The layman would have just laughed and said “Hell yeah man that stone is a freakin boulder”. You my sir have a mind I appreciate very much.

5 Likes

On the “future4200 diamonds scale”, I am sure most people would agree thats a freakin boulder.

4 Likes

I love this idea! I’m big into recirculating deep water culture and would love to be able to help more people with it.

Anyone who needs rdwc help, holler at your boy!

3 Likes

Lmao! Love that you checked the specs so we can consider it a cobble stone!

2 Likes