Reverting from crashed THCa sugar/crystals to Vape Oil for carts

We had a rogue extractor who kinda dismissed instructions and turned all of our material into dabs instead of a mix of dab and decarbed oil for vape.

Now that it’s back in my hands, I’m wondering if anyone can help me decarb some of this material so we can cart it up.

I have a vac oven here and a hotplate but no filtration equipment.

It looks (and was somewhat explained) that the far left x2 jars were decarbed or partially decarbed. I do see some crystal crashing in the second jar but the first is very honey consistency.

Thanks in advance. Could you lay out a plan for this and maybe help me identify some potential pitfalls or difficulties I should look out for? Will be attempting processing next week.
Cheers-

1 Like

So we got our test results back. Turns out there was 49% THCa in the samples. So mystery solved. We did not decarb long enough. Now the question is, do I uncap these, drain them into Pyrex, re-decarboxylate and refill or should I leave them in the cart, flip them upside down, so they don’t leak out the bottom and put in the oven, low and slow for a couple days?

1 Like