Revegetation issues

I am trying to discover what is causing my flowers to start reveging… Its typically the main top colas. Ive always had this issue, but now it is getting worse. I know it comes from stressing a plant. Mostly all I can find that would cause it would be a light interruption…

• I have green lights in my grow that are only on for 3 hours at most (unless someone forgets to turn it off). Could this cause a room to reveg?
  • I grow with HPS, could it be caused by light intensity being too high late in flower?
  • I also have a nitrogen tank about 100 ft away from my rooms, and sometimes it opens up to release pressure… could this “high” level of nitrogen in the atmosphere cause reveg?
  • I have a guy that likes to use his phone flash light instead of green lights (this is probably the main issue).
1 Like

your photo period determines stage of growth. it is important to note that 12 hours of darkness, means 12 hours of darkness. interrupting the queens sleep is not a good idea. a lot of strange things can start happening. albeit there are definitely much needed good stresses to crop steer, fucking with their sleep is a bad stress. get rid of the green lights. No entry when the lights are off. Ensure no light leaks. Ensure Timers are operating correctly and set correctly.

keep a safe distance between canopy and bulbs.
No the N2 tank releasing pressure should not effect them.
no flash lights when lights are off. no green lights when the lights are off.

2 Likes

How big is the room?
Is it sealed with air conditioning or are you running an open air system?

Why is the green light on for 3 hrs every day?

Fire the dude using a flash light in your garden.

In my rooms im the boss, you don’t like following the rules, then you’re fired. Some people don’t understand the importance of following the rules. Make them understand

9 Likes

For sure sounds like a light intrusion issue in this instance. Only other factor to consider is nitrogen feed in the nutrient mix. The nitrate pathway is the second strongest hormonal pathway behind the florigen/phytochrome response and I’ve seen it cause symptoms of reveg in extreme cases (120ppm+ around EC 2.0 in flower)