Retirement is boring

All this incredible thinking done to achieve what nature already does? Why? Because you guys are afraid of various government stances on the plant’s scheduling? Grow some damn marijuana, you apes.

3 Likes

I didn’t ask for details, I asked for proof it even exists.

As always, you make claims and won’t provide proof. Then use as many :joy: faces and lmaos as possible.

Please dm if you want to discuss further so it doesn’t hijack this thread like asked

Hey, kinda sounds like me with your crystallization SOP lol what goes around comes around.

You’re the last person I’d give proprietary information to.

Definetly not relying on olivetol sythesis, theres much easier was to make d9 then that.

All that talk about converting sounds so weak. If you run 10k of .3% thc bio daily how much thc do you make? Mmj is dead you just dont see a body yet.

1 Like

I provided proof. I can easily do it again if you’d like

D9 is made from CBD insanely easily.

2 Likes

Happens by accident sometimes.

Ooops

2 Likes

Ohhh shit, what happened there?

Took some playa from outside my tent at burning man and threw it in the flask.

5 Likes

My boy are you distilling during a music festival?!

3 Likes

Haha, I appreciate the novelty of using that as the catalyst.

2 Likes

https://foresight.org/Conferences/MNT05/Papers/Gillett1/

Table two- will give you a good idea of what’s in there :wink:

also it’s not a music festival-

it’s a shitshow

4 Likes

Anyone out here should probably stop by- I basically live here during the daytime hours

5 Likes

I attempted a conversion that resulted in an undesired effect. Conversion nonetheless :man_shrugging: and ya @Dabatronicus …it was insanely easy lol

So those “black rocks” are boiling flask waste?!?

Trying boswellic acid this week- no more waste

2 Likes

Check it boys and girls…a whole new reason for chasing tail!!

Δ9-tetrahydrocannabiphorol (Thc-P) Novel cannabinoids found in Cannabis- 7x more potent then d9THC

3 Likes

By “trying” boswellic acid[s], do you mean extracting from plant matter, consuming for health, or both?

There’s at least two major structural isomers, corresponding to a pair of methyl groups at the “tail” furthest end of the pentacyclic triterpene “body” from the acid “head”: α (α,α-dimethyl) & β (α,β-dimethyl) boswellic acids…

And three major homologues of each:
acid-ol, keto-acid-ol, & acetyl-acid

So 6 (common) natural forms of boswelic acid. I mention this because I studied them a little to help with the fibromyalgia, and apparently the β forms are somewhat anti-inflammatory, while the α can increase inflammatory response. So, depending on the use you have planned for a raw extract of Boswellia (serrata?), you may need to isolate the beta forms of boswellic acid.

And wow… :flushed:

See

2 Likes