Restrictions on dry ice soon?

Call Kalamazoo dry ice. Bret can probably help you out

1 Like

Oxarc in wa is still fully stocked.

4 Likes

No problems we weren’t already having in socal.

1 Like

thats the weird thing is its an on demand product, It sublimates even in a-86 freezer. What has to happen is ramping up supply. Anyone know of a good dry ice stock?

1 Like

Try usalab.com. my old di place was in warren, on 8 mile. They used it to clean food service places.

If anyone wants a dry ice free dewax sop Holla @ ya boi

6 Likes

dry ice is going to cost more than the vaccine.

It better be for FREE. Our wonderful government should foot the bill 100%

They could use the emergency powers act to go around and seize freezers and dry ice equipment.

Maybe they will just confiscate Elon’s rockets. Strap the vaccine to the outside and take them to
Space. :flushed:

I wonder if this will put a damper on bottled co2.

1 Like

They claim that’s the bottle neck. The companies they get co2 from as waste are all scaled down right now.

2 Likes

but dry ice is co2 so its bad. like plastic. Both are there to be made into a useful thing as they are byproducts.

im about to try a c0 2 run first time. Ill get a generator and hear the house at ahe same time.

Not that I know of

1 Like

the local dry ice guy is a pita, hes nosy and asks what i need it for and I say to freeze fish. that cant work forever though. he even asked what fish and i said lake trout which wouldnt be worth freezing with dry ice.

2 Likes

that would be hilarious if elon cures corona with some technology

my dry ice man is old.timer distributor been in it 20 yrs

hes claiming all the corn they had to throw away bc virus know one was buying enough it went bad…now they dont and the fuel to make dry ice why there’s shortage

my guys out here and there but most time got it

im near many manufacturers and they have co2 silos. But the shit is about to hit the fan and they will soon only sell to covid I think.

Idk i feel like the demand is probably so low right now and factories/ gas plants are just itching to kick everything back up to 100% output. I dont think theres gonna be a shortage just from the vaccine

Just go fishing and bring him some frozen fish :sweat_smile:
Tell em
(“I love my fish man, idk when shits gonna get locked down again and i need my fish for the natural omega vitamins bro, u just cant replicate that in the labs, i dont trust them” all while wearing a tin foil bracelet with 5G sharpied in with an X over it)

8 Likes