Researching honeycomb/crumble teks

The site is a subsidiary of The Weather Channel and has never done me wrong yet.

The 10-Day Graph is what I use. I use this site for any day that I want to extract because I extract outdoors.

1 Like

Maybe labs should start considering having weather station antennas placed on their roofs. :thinking:

You should have a dehu in your facility anyway, correct?

6 Likes

Please boss, here I need your help… I read all the post, but still I can get my honeycomb… Don’t know what I do wrong…
After extracting with butane ( ratio 1:1) I let the oil stay in a pot in baine Marie, with water at 50 ° Celsius, but I always check the slab doesn’t go higher then 45° Celsius. Once it doesn’t make any big bubbles anymore, I whip it till from oily ( shiny) it turns into opaque looking, then I put it in the Vac, pull it at - 20 for like 5 times and realese the pressure, once I did that, I whip it a lot, put it in the silicon mat and place it the oven ( 35° to max 50°) and every 20 / 30 min i take it out and whip it, when It cool down it gets so hard to whip, during this last whipping process the slab is gold color with no oily texture, but if I leave it for couple of second in the table, I can see that from opaque it turn a little little bit oily… I’m whipping and put it in the oven for like 10 times now, but I get budder, not honeycomb… Can somebody please help me? Getting crazy here.
The pics I post is where I am now, after all the process I described
Thanks a lot in advance

What is your extraction procedure ?
Cold ? Biomass fresh ? You might have more fats in there than what’s good

Vac it till it holds a nice thick muffin, then release vac. Leave overnight with no vac and low temp so it retains a honeycomb structure

After a few days vac the shit out of It to reduce ppm

What temp are you using?

2 Likes

U won’t get honeycomb if your doing all that whipping and vac

You will end up getting badder

Gelato 33 honeycomb

3 Likes

Never fail corn bread.

5 Likes

Looks like snakeskin.

3 Likes

so when you vac it till it holds a nice thick muffin, you must be doing this at a low temp right? Can I ask what temp? Because if you release vac after doing this it’ll just go back to a puddle no? and are you getting it to full vac with the muffin? Lastly what temp you leave it at over night? Thanks!

Pour out with high pressure to get a foam? Then pull a muffin at low heat? then leave at low heat over night like @ExtractionUK says?