Requesting pictures or videos of system failures

This is in cases they run or refuse I would imagine. Plus I don’t know if they’d be allowed to ask that of them due to potential legal issues if failure occurs.

I do have connections with some officers, primarily due to family, however they have been nothing but helpful when it comes to helping the city understand why it would be wise to allow extraction within the city/county. We also have friends that are lawyers, engineers, scientists and officials. Why would you not talk to and maintain a relationship with the people that are writing the rule books? Our goal is and always has been to push forth the cannabis industry, and we have found that nothing makes a bigger impact than opposers hearing these things from people they respect and then being allowed to educate themselves on it by participating in one of our safety courses. Lastly, when I said officers, I was specifically referring to a team that deals specifically with illegal labs of all sorts in California, however many firefighters have also taken this course we provide.

4 Likes

Have you seen that scene in breaking bad? My quick Google fu has failed me for the clip. But I could imagine officer’s not trusting them to take it down safely

Hydraulic expansion? Is this due to over excessive pressures?

Good god :astonished:

Was he pouring his honey oil onto parchment paper?! And that dumb asshole opened the door and created the perfect fuel/air mixture? Static spark?

1 Like

Can’t use this method in a proper c1-d1 unfortunately. Constant airflow from one end of the room to the other always sets my sniffer off

I used to use an electric heating band on my columns for recovery. sometimes I’d walk away for 5 mins and come back to it close to 200+ degrees. The only time I felt unsafe in my extractions. It got to the point I stopped using it altogether because it fluctuated too much. Always be safe, rather then sorry

2 Likes

Shit! Did your gasket get pinched and break?

its not my vid, just one some one posted to the forum.

1 Like

could be the gaskets, the torque on the bolts, damaged sealing surfaces ext. you would have to ask someone who was there what exactly caused this.

2 Likes

No worries I thought this was an original post from the cameraman :+1:t4:

Either one of the things listed could cause this.

1 Like

Keenovo wraps is what i used and they did the best vapor push, 4cmepol’s looped to push couldn’t even come close to the wrap

1 Like

I loved CMEP-OL’s for my 5lb system. The mvp from bhogart is way faster though lol

I dont extract anymore the mvp hadn’t even come out when i stopped. That what ive heard but i had great luck with my cmepol they ran 10-12 hrs a day for years before i needed to do a total rebuilds.

1 Like

When using flat reducers it creates more pressure on that bottom gasket which can cause it to leak it’s better to use bowl reducers

2 Likes

I was just joking, I have family that are retired law enforcement, and they were decent officers. I’m sure a lot of us do, but after smoking pot with a police officer off duty out of town and he joked about arresting people for dime bags and fucking up their lives, just saying … and he showed me his drivers license that said police officer and a gun he carried off duty, pretty funny stuff. If that was one of us civilians we would have been pretty fucking wrong , right … lmao quite the poor representation of the boys in blue. he even admitted to personally confiscating drugs from suspects

1 Like

Truest words ever spoke, “you can’t fix stupid”

7 Likes

Ran across this.

1 Like