Requesting pictures or videos of system failures

Have said offenders safely dismantle their equipment before arresting them… best bet imo.

10 Likes

never happen WAY too logical…

2 Likes

is there a statistic showing how many were open blast and how many were closed loop and if they were inside or outside and interested to know the relative humidity on the day the explosion happened… and oh yeah btw i heard that thetwice guy talks to the police…

5 Likes

36zi17

12 Likes

Lol :point_up: summit pic
So officers dismantle the labs now? I remeber when i got caught the fire department took it down. They had a special hazmat team. Not officers. They stood back and waited till the hazmat team was done.

7 Likes

My favorite. I still see this happen and wonder wtf people are thinking.

8 Likes

I really dont see officers being the ones to take the lab apart unless they have something in hand to put out the fire in case of an accidental explosion or are carrying around firefighter gear. If anything the firefighters have the proper training and equipment.

4 Likes

omfg i’m dying:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

omfg lolz wow wow wee wow … wtf is he doing on the floor? i cant really see it good but ti def looked liek the cause of ignition in the obvious gas cloud omfg wow

1 Like

see what happens when you use a diy terpenator instead of a high quality way more expensive extractor …

1 Like

If I remember the back story to this vid correctly, he is heat gunning a slab to purge next to the extractor, cant fix stupid. Lol

10 Likes

that is ex fkn actly what the hell he is doing omfg lulz for life

1 Like

i watched it like 20 times and just got high…still letting the stupid sink in omfg just wow

2 Likes

Yeah I bet he wont be doing that again, lol.

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: darwin award

1 Like

leaks can occur with any system, that why it pays to be a vigilant opeator with ppm meter and sniffer in hand!

10 Likes

Those hazmat trucks look like a double decker bus.

Officers would never touch this it’s not really their job. Maybe swat team/bomb squad.

Anyways just 1.shut off the power and 2.hook up a hose to exhaust outside or somewhere safe. 3. Open blast that shit. I’m sure the epa or other group is gonna be pissed if you bleed out a huge tank into the air though.

Even at 0 Psi or even under vac the system can be full of solvent.

Extraction safety is not complicated, It is simply ignorance that leads to disaster. I’m sorry that the average human is too ignorant to comprehend the dangers and proper protocol.

7 Likes

If your going to show the picture I provide of a failed extractor to police…I’ll provide one. It may look like my butthole…but it’s really the site of the explosion. Dont mind the hair around it…

19 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao!

1 Like