Reputable vendors of CBD Isolate?

Hey guys,

We are looking to purchase 5kg of CBD isolate for a trial order and then would be ordering 30-50kg/month to start. Must be from a licensed producer. We are a licensed manufacturer in AZ. I was wondering what’s your experience with some of these vendors?

Who would you recommend?
Was coa in shipping?
How quickly did product ship?
How discreet was shipping?
Are terms available after a relationship is established?

Thanks for any information.

2 Likes

@Thetetraguy is a class act.

3 Likes

have you noticed the hemp outlet here?

or the reviews

2 Likes

I really appreciate that :grin: thanks.
But this is too big for my inventory. I specialize in the cheapest retail prices for the average joe, so im only stocking 10-20 at a time.

Id recommend @Bret_HoneyGold can help u with orders over 10kg, he can get u the same quality for cheaper.

6 Likes

@krypx solid :100:

2 Likes

Zelios in Kentucky are good people and have good product

1 Like

Mile High Labs has always done great business with us… They are GMP and ISO certified as well. Their facility is insane, I toured it.

I hear @krypx has some really nice isolate as well, but have not purchased from him yet myself.

2 Likes

We sell 100’s a KG a week of super, clean and white CBD isolate and never have any issues.
We can certainly can meet your needs.

3 Likes

That’s your guy right here.

@Bret_HoneyGold
or
@Mosaic_Co-Labs (my company)
have a great track record when it comes to isolate.

A 10 kg spot buy is possible in Denver, LA or Bend (Oregon).

I have recently dropped my MOQ to 10 kg.

There have been lots of requests for small orders.:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@krypx has the best iso I have bought

2 Likes

Very pertinent questions, so reasonable. Send me a private message lemme get you connected with the same guy I bought isolate from some days ago. Thanks

@Luna_and_Skye

1 Like

Mr Bump did good by me. Thanks @krypx it was a all around good transaction and product

3 Likes

Might be interested in this. Any idea what large producers use for CBD gummies? Is it isolate, full spectrum distillate, etc?

Have lots of isolate, 550-600/kg in bulk

1 Like

Honest question. Is cbd isolate better than cbd distillate for gummy making?

You should use full spectrum whenever possible.
If your diluting your cannabinoids in topicals or into gummies. U dont have to worry about going over 0.3% thc unless ur making 100mg gummies lol

If you know how to do basic math and are fine with having to change variables everytime u get a new batch then go with full spec disty.
If u want to have a 100% repeatable process with same measurements everytime, use isolate.

Most of the time ur going to get more cannabinoids per $ buying and using full spec disty

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s what I figured. Does isolate have the nasty flavor as well? I remember ages ago making them with full spec and the taste was pretty bad. I never really mess with cbd but might get a hemp license as a side hobby since there aren’t many in my state.

Placed a 5KG test order with @Shynelabs and was shipped out same day. He even covered 2 day shipping. So far customer service is great! Will report back on product and how conversion goes.

1 Like