Removing THC from CBD extraction.

Lol O boy, the temptation has never been greater haha.

4 Likes

This is my understanding is that Flash Chromatography. I didn’t know if any other method is available.

2 Likes

:spoon: if you would like to avoid the hassle of flash, they’re offering an alternative SOP in exchange for $. Happy remediation.

3 Likes

Also known as “I’d like to buy a clue!”

4 Likes

Spin the wheel!

1 Like

Hello Everybody.!! Here sum info I picked up at NectarTek a cbd processing facility here in Las Vegas. They were washing the crude with 11ph water and it dropped the THC levels to the legal level. this info comes from the DabGenuis fellas. hope it help.

7 Likes

It sucks being on the very bottom of the knowledge ladder for this kind of stuff lol

16 Likes

fucking love it!

@anon93688,@richpel. This is how we feel
Check :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@anon93688 @richpel

How much is the SOP and how do we get it? Can you post before and after COA showing THC removal?

1 Like

@richpel @anon93688

Also very interested in these SOPs!

Could you shoot me a DM with before and after COAs and pricing?

Thanks

@munkdooligan @yoshi
They know how to do it not to sell it
Give them a break !

2 Likes

Yeah tbh gotta figure how to secure a living before we start handing out all the secrets.

Don’t worry we will give back once everything is situated.

1 Like

Lol I want to pay them for it, not asking for a freebie! They’re advertising their SOP so I think asking about price and availability is reasonable :grin:

They figured it out never ofered for sale
But i get you

2 Likes

yeah I would love to sell it, but its better to be tolled out because of the IP involved.

3 Likes

I guess upon re-reading that is true! I thought they were advertising it… my bad.

@richpel by tolling do you mean you guys perform the work rather than licensing a procedure?

2 Likes

Yes. We are starting to get our operation up and running and it isn’t really conducive to our business model right now.

4 Likes

Prettiest penny I couldz find…

Are you converting the d9 to d10? Or oxidiZinf into cbn?

I have some catalytic remediations that work :sunglasses: cbd is unreacted for the most part.

3 Likes