Removing THC from CBD extraction.

A good question came up since we’re looking at different extraction methods and one is particular is ethanol extraction and so when you get down to concentrate there will be more THC than Texas will allow so my question is how is the TCH removed and how is it disposed of legally…

Thanks in advance for your help!

WH

Flash Chromatography is industry standard as of right now- the consumables are expensive and require a lot of solvent recovery equipment that adds up quickly.

2 Likes

FORGET chromatography…@richpel has come up with the best method to do this. No chromatography, dump and distill; it is scalable and cheap.

12 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

18 Likes

Does it separate THC and CBD cleanly or just destroy the THC?

3 Likes

Destroy. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Love to talk about it with you. And if your selling SOP maybe buy it

2 Likes

Got one available as well. It’s a 2 for 1 sop first half will remediate
Second half can access d8d9

3 Likes

I would like to learn more and get information. SOP? I only know of SOP as Standard Operating Procedures…

I’m dead right now.

4 Likes

@qga competision is finaly there :grin:
@richpel and @anon93688 go 4 it

4 Likes

That means I earned a thc removal SOP that I can resell on Facebook marketplace right?

3 Likes

Or as I like to call it, the dream team.

Waiting for @Roguelab to be the third man in the tripod.

3 Likes

only if you get past the ad removals

1 Like

Now look who has dollar signs all over his face mister open source :joy:

6 Likes

It’s a joke ish.

Having a solid THc sop to offer to l s I’m consulting for really helps seal the deal- I’m def not slangin SOPs on FB groups those people don’t know what SOP even means

2 Likes

Just kidding as well but work and knowlidge must be compensated
And you my friend have/can both

3 Likes

Pesky innovation lol! I wish I had more time to devote to this to get some more methods cooking!

4 Likes

Drop the PhD man. All the cool kids are mastering out!

7 Likes

You flatter me @Siosis pulled the same trick on me today
And i thank you all for your kind words
But YES you and @anon93688 together would be a dream team before you know it nike will be knoking at the door with an offer of airmax special edition
Cannabinoid dream team
Just do it :grin:

6 Likes