Removing residual ethanol from trim - panda spinners not cutting it

Thank you for your support friend.

Now there is promotion for equipment on December of 2019.
if you want to knwo the price, pls see my post and DM me , then i will send discount price to you.

Thanks a million.

What price point is Peony selling their centrifuges for. Alibaba has a price range for every size. I don’t want to give them my direct contact info and get bombarded with their Anita’s, Linda’s, etc.

I don’t have it in front of me but i think the new model eq. size to cup 30 is like 8000. The old model was more like 5000

Well that is a pretty darn good price even if you have to redo the electrical controls. May not be $5000 from them but pretty close for OP’s purposes.

Just saw on Alibaba a company called West Tune Extraction with a double jacketed centrifuge with 50 liter 60 kg capacity. Says 20 kg batch size per extraction. Oh and price listed is $7850 with free shipping to US and 15 day turn around time. First double jacketed I have seen. I’ve been waiting for this. Constant condensate drip is not what I want in my building.
Also seems to me centrifuge pricing is overall dropping. I fully expect the pricing to fall with the fall in wholesale hemp pricing. So these things willl get really cheap. $1-2000 in my humble opinion.