Remediation flavor

So, I have been working with remediation powders since about December.
I mostly use magnesol and t5, occasionally silica. This week I have been experimenting with b80 and b81.
My typical ratio is 75gmagsil and 50gt5 per pound of biomass.
I use a 5m sintered disk from Indofab, followed with a half micron bag style depth filter.
I have run fresh trim, old trim and live/fresh frozen.

What I am looking for is feedback on flavor, smell , taste and palate sensation of the extracts post remediation
I have noticed that when working with trim, especially has flavors, the remediation tends to flatten out the nose a bit. Also it can give a slight burning sensation in my nose and palate when I take a dab, and sometimes there’s is a bit of an atypical smell.
The stronger the heroine profile the less noticable it is and I don’t notice it at all with fresh frozen and live resin. The more color I take out of trim runs, the more noticeable the burning sensation and loss of flavor are.
I think this may be due to stripping of certain terpene profiles and accentuation of others due to the remediation, or an altering of terpenes all together.

Has anyone else noticed this, found a work around or have comments on the ratios or the media I am using?
This is with 7pounds of biomass 1# of t5 and 560g of magnesol and 454g of t5

1 Like

Hmmm please explain :grin:

1 Like

Lol what a weird auto correct. I gotta fix that

1 Like