REM THC Remediation System

Have you guys seen this system? REM sells this as a THC remediation system. I was wondering if you guys know anything about this? Screenshot 2020-04-04 12.03.32|690x438

Someone in CO just showed me one of these, wasn’t able to get too close to poke around but it looks like a reactor with a computerized control system- no idea how the system works though-

Anything I have seen that isn’t chroma is suspect IMO- catalysts have side reactions that are never fully investigated or disclosed, cooking the daylights out of the stuff is another bad option… chromatography is the end all be all of purification’s- it works, it scales, its transparent and straightforward.

4 Likes

Why not O2 and UV?

aren’t you that group from lovelock?

1 Like

We had a facility in Lovelock. We went through a hostile takeover. It pretty much ruined me and about 40 employees. The guys who decided they should have 1/2 the company sued us and all kinds of stuff. It was super messy. It made me want to quit the business. People got greedy. Guys who came form other industries and had no cannabis or hemp experience saw the money and decided it should be theirs. Now they have their own facility. With my customers. Gold Fever is rampant in the industry right now. Or at least it was! I kinda laugh when I think of all the trouble they went through just to have the market crash on them. The sad part is the damage it did to the people who depended on that place to pay their bills. They told everyone I stole “millions” and that’s why the company folded. But I I deferred my pay back into the company so we could grow. I couldn’t even afford an attorney because I tried to keep the company afloat for another 3 months. It didn’t work. I’m literally sleeping on a friend’s couch because of all that. I’m thankful I have a couch to sleep on though! now I’m just working on building something new and getting out of debt. I still believe this plant is changing the world for the better and helping people live better lives, and cannabis and hemp has been my life’s work, so here I am.

6 Likes

Damn son.

I just remember seeing all the blacklist posts and a lot of Facebook posts on hemp groups from former employees trashing the Sierra gold hemp name… maybe it’s time for a name change?

I feel for you, greed is the only consistent factor in the hemp industry in my experience.