“Refined live resin”

That’s a lot of work to do on fire product when they could just sell it. You’re probably on the right track but it’s product they can’t sell as normal sauce/diamonds, maybe even taking the extra sauce from other strains for flavoring.

2 Likes

because customer convenience. You cant cart stones

5 Likes

Or you can take a tip from @Dred_pirate and decarb your live resin with heat and pressure without ever growing diamonds…

5 Likes

Post removed

Terps + Heat. The reason you pour off the terps is to limit the time they are under heat

2 Likes

You can sell stones. Why put a product through a process to make less money with more labor?

The idea is pressure increases boiling points, limiting loss. Add in argon to make inert and it’s likely pretty viable for quality HTE carts

Though separating terps and decarbing diamonds separate does makes more sense

2 Likes

HTE carts go for 60 bucks for a half gram in rec stores here in CO, 35 med side for same thing

2 Likes

At the dispos in Cali near me they are 60 a half as well but raws our only 70 a full gram that’s why I’m skeptical it’s pure live resin or anything like that

3 Likes

Ding ding ding.

I just saw some1 on instagram talkin about these carts. Someone suing them over sayin its live resin. How are people feeling about this thread in 2020?

1 Like

If I told you how it’s done would you tell everyone else?

3 Likes

Absolutely!

9 Likes

@cyclopath is a man of the people.

4 Likes

Spdking- “well its because of this ultrashortpath or uspd. They take live resin hte and distill at deep vac into water clear terps”

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ok. I’ve seen the process at one of their white label partners

Steam distilled terps from fresh material

Distillate from same material

They changed labs early in ‘19. So this maybe old tech. But that is what it was then

3 Likes

thnx for posting the thread my guy.

1 Like

Im laughing so hard at the “just heat it!” crew, because that advice is terrible and leads to pens that taste like garbage

4 Likes

Sure they taste funky
no, it ain’t right
Going in carts, sell left & right

Heat it, heat it, heat it, heat it…

No one cares for terps. Just heat it.

9 Likes