Redneck Freeze Dryer

This is the thread you seek

1 Like

oh ok i get you. Guess im not as aquainted with people faking rosin, ive seen white roz a ton of times and thats kinda what im aiming for with this process.

Im learning, rosin is heat so i thought its automatically not light colored? I have only smoked that guys as he is the local rosin/bho guy an I sold him some flower.

If you want some help making some opaque/ white rosin dm I’m always down to help dial in some tek. We can discuss what you have to work with & what procedures may fit best.

first step is i want that white hash with a solid melt, rosin factors are secondary (to me). will def reach out when I have a moment, gotta go get a pizza.

2 Likes

Im gona be mr hand- if you get a pizza you better share it.

You never cease to amaze me with your ignorance

8 Likes

I thought rosin is like a plant getting squished. bubble is bubble but they really squish bubble? And why? I made bubble for years, I havent made rosin. So Ill admit my ignorance, Im always gonna be learning till the day I die. What does squishing the bubble do to improve it? Is it like crc? where it ruins quality procuct at the expense of being a desirable product to idiots?

3 Likes

There are new ideas, just not as many as most assume…

Although apparently hash rosin is a new one for @thumper.

The search bar is your friend, we have explored this subject fairly extensively…

3 Likes

@thumper are you sure your a grower and not a COP. A lot things you say don’t add up man. You make bho and made bubble for years but know about rosin???

2 Likes

Not everybody does Instagram or frequents dispensaries…

But not everyone constantly talks out of their ass about things they do not know or understand.

There is little useful data he shares. Most is just babble that makes little sense. Plus we think he may have nefarious intent with his presence here, has he comes across as a cop…

2 Likes

“SIX UP!”- if ya dig

1 Like

Im learning. My thought is, that my full melt bubble tasted good but not as rich as bho. i prefer bho to bubble. I guess rosin pressing makes it more potent but I think the terps get lost in the water. And I hardly smoke concentrates, i lik flower.

I said I saw it like 4 years ago, but it seemed like some bs to me. now I see its a thing but how does the rosin press bring back the terps? I thought rosin was about terps? ANYWAYS, I didnt hear of this shit because I dont frequent pot forums because they are full of kids. Im not buying a rosin press either. i dont need more equipment.

A redneck freeze dryer is leaving it in your kitchen freezer until it dries. Freezing bubble when wet, then grinding frozen, and leaving in the freezer keeps it from oxidizing and turning dark.

Ive probably made my first hash before twisted stated smoking hash. So if you call me acop dor no reason you are rude and disrespectful. I tried telling you off via pm proper but you are wimp and have messages turned off. what you guys who call me a cop dont recognize is that any reasonable person now knows you are an asshole whop does cancel culture. Why not call me a nazi?

See your way out of here you crazy drunk cop.

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Thumper fun