Redistilling mother liquor

Anyone redistill there CBD mother liquor with good results?

What’s your cbd %? I would typically attempt crystallization on it which take a while longer than regular disty but then yeah recover the solvent and redistill.

Im a fan of the final profile usually some fun cannabinoid ratios by the time your done

4 Likes

40 to 50% TAC last time tested

You have re crashed the mother without redistilling?

2 Likes

After redistillation it will be slower crashing for sure so maybe add seeds to help with that

If first crystallization is done correctly, even if you redistill mother liquor, you should not be able to crash anything. CBD content is too low and the other Cannabinoid concentration is too high.

The redistilled mother oil is a great medicine though. Due to its wide range of cannabs, it seems to help for a lot of issues people face.

4 Likes

We call it M.O.M mother of all medicines.

4 Likes

Anyone have a use for mother liquor?

Have a bunch piling up …

2 Likes

Yep, you’d think it would be easier to get ahold of with all the isolate flooding the market but it really isn’t

Ps. If anyone has small amnts of ml for personal use hit the dm plz!

1 Like

I need to gather up my mother liquor and put some together for sale. I have a decent amount that was made from “t-free” distillate that we made into isolate. (yes i know thats dumb but hey not my choice at that time)
But its filled with a pretty high level of CBDv and other less common minors, and still compliant in d9.

3 Likes

id be interested in some of that actually if compliant d9…

2 Likes

I’ll try and get it together. to be honest its pretty low on the priority list though. but i do need to sell all the hemp and extracts at some point before we transfer out of hemp so it will happen this month.

I am interested in it as a wip unfinished hemp product that I’m gonna formulate in the lab I still have access to

1 Like

ill definitely take a few of them

1 Like

I’ll make a thread when its trsted and ready for sale.

1 Like

I got 10kg of mother liquor ND thc ready to be thrown away. Someone take it off my hands

Free 99 pay shipping

Someone tried to sell me as “crystal resistant”. I almost puked my first time opening the container.

4 Likes

Did you ever have it tested? I’d be curious if it was mother liquor or just a bunch of nasty head fractions.

1 Like

It came with coa. He took it out of 55gal drums. It’s around 40% cbd

3 Likes

I will definitely take you up on that if your serious. A pass or 2 on the shortpath and it’ll be good stuff for eddibles and topicals

Actually it would be a fun before and after experiment :test_tube: I’ve got the ability to clean it up a few ways and that’s alotta playing aroud material

4 Likes

Cool shoot me a dm and I’ll get a quote

3 Likes

deleted