Red..Tha fuq is this?

Found this on a thread from MI -brand is “Terp Science” product is “Sherbanger” according to the thread the manufacture said they had been using stress during veg and flower to isolate anthocyanins. Not sure if this even real.

1 Like

You can definitely extract anthos. I’ve found most to be polar and not easily mixed into extracts. Absolutely can be done though and did have a distinct and familiar taste and smell.

6 Likes

Definitely possible. They must have found a specific pheno that harbors the anthos in the trich head rather than in the capitate stalks or leaves. Generally the anthos will wash out in the water giving you some gnalry lookin canna koolaid, but if theyre in the in tact heads they will press out crazy pink/purple/red rosin.

1 Like

Special thx to @warrenb

It s been a while but another member got this in a bho run

8 Likes

Super interesting…idk how id feel though if I popped open a jar of rosin that looked this way. …definitely does not look natural! Thanks for enlightening me!

1 Like

Damn been a minute since I’ve been around these parts. Thanks for bringing that “gem” back into the light :joy:

7 Likes

WarrenB — their last post was 5 years ago.
Holy fu@&/! Seems like yesterday
Guess time fly s glad to see you still around

5 Likes

Haha I know I can’t believe it’s been that long. We got crazy busy the last 5 years at the lab. Our bizzy extractor has gone through many face lifts since those days.

3 Likes