Recovery times on a Ironfist with dual Haskell’s

Not stock, that mep30 will cost close to 500k to get that fast. I put that money into a more adequate passive system. The corken will still look like a trs. It’d be impressive, for a pump, but never could it keep up.

1 Like

Huh?

Mine is stock, 15 lbs of biomass per hour, 0.8 lbs of n-butane/minute on the corken.

I guess the only not “stock” stuff is the corken and the Huber 315.

Thank you for clarifying the math. I was scratching my head there for a second lol

1 Like

Compared to the mvp and TaeEvo they pair them with. And carbon tank.

I’m using TaeEvos, the Huber 315 is the collection pot heater, I think they’re like 10k? Plus 30k for the corken.

Idk how much the taeevos are, I know we’re well below 500k though.

you only run 3:1 solvent ratio?

1 Like

That’s a part I’m unable to specify…

Post extracted biomass clocks in at <1.5% though.

48 lbs of butane recovered per hour, while running 15lbs of material - you gave that away already lol

2 Likes

No, I said I recover at a rate of 0.8 lbs per minute, and I get through 15 lbs per hour.

I didn’t say how long the pump runs, just that once I kick it on it stays on until I’m done with it.

2:1

1 Like

I’m not trying to make it a secret, I’m just liable to not be specific, lol.

2 Likes

What temp is your material and solvent at?

1 Like

And with biomass, without sending extra solvent, they only take like 12-13 lbs of solvent.

2 Likes

I’m not exactly sure, cold enough that the clamp on the heated basin will grab condensation.

I mean butane boils at 0c and gets colder

1 Like

That’s what I mean, I know what my heater is set to, but I don’t know the actual temperature of the solution.

ntane temp ~= pressure

1 Like

If that’s true, then my solution is about 5C pretty much the whole time.

Edit for clarification: The solution in the collection basin is about 5C the whole time. Solvent temperature as it comes in contact with material and the material itself is significantly colder.

3 Likes

having finally gotten around to putting thermocouples in the collection pot on my last rig(s), I’d have to agree…the pot is significantly cooler that the heater driving it for the majority of the recovery.

now that a robot has control of the bomb I can collect hard data…

4 Likes

What temps were you seeing?