Recovery pump selection

Yes on all accounts. Don’t have the time to find your endless fictitious and sensationally deceptive posts… Shoe fits wear it.

Ok don t know wich streets you walk on
But i am in Amsterdam
Any time you wan t to drop by feel free
Don t like my post don t read them
Shoe didn t fit sorry

2 Likes

Jeez another lie bro you don’t stop…

Wtf?! Leave @Roguelab alone dude totally out of left field and uncalled for…

3 Likes

Just got it delivered and wired in but haven’t ran it yet. Christmas has everything slowed down. Still need to order stuff for it too it has 1” mjic fittings on it. @Killa12345 do you sell 1” jic hoses yet?

1 Like

no but if there is a demand i will…this is the first 1" jic im hearing of.

Same for me, I just checked bvv and they’re selling 1” FJIC hoses now

1 Like

think we need to get some of these bad boys on a passive extractor then…im gonna look into the cost of all this.

2 Likes

Sounds like the grinch was late for Christmas or somebody drunk some hateroade.
You realize any kind of recovery by boiling points is distillation?
@Roguelab is doing a hybrid continual/batch solvent recovery and tbh he is being crafty to avoid buying a FFE or risking that ship.
he always is thinking outside the box bc he can’t just go down to da store and ask for pressure vessels, finna pounds of 40/40/20 and a large heat exchanger without somebody asking whatcha you doin.

Also believe nothing you hear and half what you see. You could have easily tested his knowledge by presenting situations that a hydrocarbon extractor will only know. I play these scenarios all the time on here and at labs. Bc either you will expose a bullshitter or get to see an artist go in depth about his work. Either way it’s a win for me. also from personal experience if you’re exposing a big cheese you better do it methodically and have them ducks lined up. Coming out with no facts with all that salt will get you no where.

5 Likes

save yourself the trouble. That size JIC anything will be mad expensive. Look for a tri clover adapter and just do 1” triclamps tubing. A lot easier to find them parts

1 Like

thx for stating facts of a rogue lab way to get around
contemplating on @PsychedelicPrimate his asumptions I can only think that he s a cop or a snitch
trying to lure me out of my comfort zone

2 Likes

I just talked to mvp and I’m just gonna replace that adapter with a 1” MNPT to triclamp fitting and go from there.

2 Likes

If y’all think @Roguelab ain’t done this before I reckon it’s you that needs to check your shit buddy…

What he is describing is essentially an hydrocarbon FFE, which if you look at Bizzybees work, is an actual thing.

Is it something I’d recommend for the average home user?

No.

Clearly you can’t wrap your head around it. So much so that you believe he’s making it up…

6 Likes

We’re on the same page. He could be bouncing a vpn server from Africa. If you look at his previous post it’s nice guy under that turned dick. He stated he is new in the game and behind on knowledge but yet throws salt on a regular. Than at the same time he is been playing with the plants for over a decade.

I know a African diamond miner owner that comes out to Cali. Growing flower has to be done under greenhouse settings in Africa. Climate shifts to hard to have a steadily outside grow. Electricity is to hard to come by out there to be running indoors. You will have to be semi-master grower to do production. Every grower i ever known that’s on this level is humble and doesn’t throw shade like he was doing.

With all this in mind i think your correct he/them are pushing your buttons to make you slip. Either it’s the people or a vulture fuck boy squad who knows some of your moves. I hate to say this but if he singled you out and throwing spice in this way. This is the only two conclusions i see is happening. The only good news about this situation the peices aren’t in play for him/them to enact. Watch yourself sir. I would have the team keeping an extra open for some fuzz. If you have any newbies on your squad you might want to fact check them. Bc something ain’t right. I hope I’m just overthinking this and it’s some kid who dranked to much from the holidays and decided to grow a spicy pair bc you screwed his girl back in the day XD

1 Like

looking for exif data?

“pictures or it didn’t happen…”

I’m not certain I’d call a 4"x24" tube and shell a deflegmator…unless that’s what you’re using it for.

4" x 8" sure.
12" x 12", absolutely.

I’ve used a 4"x18" tube and shell on the condenser side… I added it for EtOH, but it sped up hydrocarbon recovery as well…

for some reason I’ve got it in my head that they’re generally short compared to the primary condenser. not classically trained in distillation, so I could be using the word incorrectly…

in the end it s god for us all and each man on it s own
I yust keep busy with designing and fetching auctions these day s
I should have armageddon ready by 10 February and post him running empty in Europe
before I send him off
indeed @cyclopath the idea is a half falling film and running at higher pressures than we are used to to optimize the recovery unit wich will eventualy be the shanghai cowell machienery lpg compressor wich if does what is claimed would be a very affordable oilless recovery unit
2000$ for 12cfm
guess a 4 x 24 inch tube in shell would be more appropriate then deplegmator

3 Likes

no worry s I am an angel these day s thx

1 Like

Hey! Yeah DM me and I’ll send you a copy of the information booklet they gave me.

1 Like

This is funny. Grown men standing up for grown men based on information they can’t prove and a person they’ve never met.

I stated, and truly believe, that @Roguelab clearly is intelligent, and being a studious qualified chemical engineer he should be.

But an untruth is an untruth.

Doesn’t matter how intelligent or helpful you are on forums or to peoples faces. It’s the stuff in the shadows that matters.

Live in SA and tell everyone you live in Amsterdam?

Claim to work only on licensed facilities but brag about being an expert smuggler on here?

Don’t care to prove myself or justify my well founded statement to people with very little information and a clear bias.

I know the truth, as yes I have been involved in this community for more than half my life, and no, no need for a VPN, as I live in the Western Cape, and have nothing to hide anymore.

Was just a friendly word of warning to be weary of the advice given.

Better safe than sorry.

Don’t care for the judgements of others when my original post was for the good of everyone.

Keyboard warriors stand together and ethics and popularity don’t mix so I’m used to this sort of reaction, hence this being the only online community I’m remotely part of.

Makes me laugh.

Thanks for the late Christmas present guys.

Think what you like it’s a free world.

And I never ever claimed to be more qualified or intelligent or understand everything that @Roguelab says, not by any means, I know my limitations, and don’t make up stories to aggrandize myself.

But that’s not the point.

Have a nice day.

There a two words I like most of the english language
Godspeed and nincompoop
They suit you both

3 Likes