Recommended Minimun Amount of Material For THCa?

Was wondering what you all think the minimum recommended weight to make diamonds was? A local guy told me he could make me about an Oz of diamond/terps out of a half pound. Thought?

Appreciate you all.!

1 Like

Depends on the diameter of the container, you can grow thca crystals with a gram of bho if you had a test tube.

How big is your container?

2 Likes

So you give him 225g and he gives you 28g

That’s a reasonable ball park. Seems little on the low side, depending on input quality

2 Likes

@ScoobyDoobie no containers or equipment yet. More or less trying to figure out the minimum material and equipment needed to produce and scale from there.

Right now i’m growing in a small space so I figure ill get between 10oz and 16oz but when I move to our new house in 6 months I should get a few pounds.

@cyclopath thats what the guy estimated when i was asking him about how much to make an oz.

So about 4g a oz?

1 Like

I typically run an oz at a time and yield around 5-7g of THCa per run. About the same weight in terps once I pour off. I don’t dewax at all though so my yield is a bit higher than average normally.

2 Likes

You should just make it yourself. Its really not hard and you would not have to worry about lower yields than you were told.

2 Likes

hi there guys… im a grower i want to crystalize THC O acetate how do i do it ?

0 Likes

@Stone: First you have to grok the alchemy behind that transformation.

can you tell me why you want the Acetate?

Assuming you’re actually trying to make thc acetate (which I doubt), you ought be able to find the relevant threads, and the appropriate data in the data dump.

I suspect you’re just after crystalline thca

And there is a ton of info on that around here.

PS: future4200.com/search?q=alchemy

Edit: I see you’ve found the synthesis thread, and are interested in THC-O-acetate. Doh! :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes