Really red dark thc first pass distillate

your pressure looks fine for me, but i usually run mine below 150 mtorr.
Temperature play a important role. If you got a good vacuum level, you can run at low temperature such as 160-170.

2 Likes

A hot condenser 2nd pass will clean it up. The easy way to do this is to leave your condenser dry. Look up breakingdabs distillation tek. Looks pretty decent for first pass I’d say.

2 Likes

Leave my condenser dry huh? Can you tell me what dry means ?

Dry as in no fluid

I second the vac leak hypothesis. Less vac = higher temps = discoloration at least from my own experiences. Running less aggressive on the heating mantle should allow max vac to be reached, keeping things cooler all around.

3 Likes

@Roguelab look at this patent brother it gives exact solvent ratios to use :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Also do u have an update for us on the butane calcium chloride brine wash?

8 Likes

NICE scoobie dobie doooo
Got to read this one
Very Nice finaly receveid Some cbd disstilate at 68%cbd 5 thc
Gona give things a shot waiting on Some lab grade powders supposed to be in around the 12
Thx man :pray::pray:

4 Likes

hey there bud, also eu here

What’s up doc :grin:
I am in Amsterdam where are you ?

copenhagen n spain.

1 Like

i often go ams :slight_smile:

Give a sign we meet :grin:

deff will, within 3 weeks im back there,nice one :dash::dash: sesh meet

1 Like

guys im in barcelona, we extract and winterize but still waiting to distill. Actively looking to clear our oil with all these powders, still no good result

1 Like

I can help you.

1 Like

How do you like the isolation adapter on your setup? Thinking about switching to one instead of my current swing down for full bore…

I enjoy it, ill fill and degasss with nitrogen and it wont disturb the process when i add a nee flask.

2 Likes

Do you find that it leaks at all? What vacuum can you achieve?

Yeah, leaky, it was my kf-oring that was giving me problems.

I fixed it, moved on never had issue again

3 Likes

Dm? U based in europe?