REAL TERPENES - No One got them then? WANNA BUY UR TERPS. SELL ME TERPS!

Sorry for posting yet again about terps, but I find a supplier or manufacturer and they just go dark - I am clucking to get my money over to you so I can test some real CDT and HDT. If you are interested in being the sole supplier of a new terpene brand (EU based but US sourced products and branding), and have true top shelf Terpenes, please message me.

My email is director@weedvapes.co.uk. I am on this website daily so inbox me too.

I’d prefer to deal directly with the extractors, farmers or producers. Please dont recommend existing brands of Terpenes, I am seeking their suppliers, because they’re just doing what I plan to do. I only plan on selling the best terpenes. If the Terps dont wow you in every regard please dont recommend them to me, top shelf only. I am seeking top shelf organic terpenes - preferably with ND on cannabinoids, or, at least THC less than 0.2%.

Money waiting for you. Long term business relationship is desired. Existing EU Botanicals retailer to great success launching new HDT and CDT brand.

Thanks guys.

3 Likes

No blends either plz guys. Decided not to go down that route. Quality is our sole concern for this brand

@MassTerpenes comes super highly rated. I suggest trying the tartpops, it’s a popular med strain up ta maine I’ve extracted more than a few times. And he’s just a hop skip and a jump from me.

6 Likes

Loved their Sour Diesel but he says he doesn’t ship international, for some reason. Would you sell them on to me?

hey man im a sales representative for Terpene Warehouse we have CDT and HDT, botanical derived as well. We also have strain and flavor specific.

1 Like

PM’d my friend

How much per oz for hdt

We sell in mL and liters. You can email me at brandon@terpenewarehouse.com and I can talk more about it with you

Aloha, apologize for not seeing this earlier I have been inactive on future for a moment
This is J from Octave Labs, and thank you for your post, interesting that you haven’t had much luck, I would assume lots of Terpene extractors would be on the thread.

We have been extracting Turpines on large scale since 2019, we have been modifying developing and improving our SOP‘s consistently. We are currently able to do remediation, Fractionalized, etc… We are currently extracting terps from live cannabis/Hemp flowers in the field this season, lots of elite clean pristine fire terps Being prepared right now

Let’s talk Terps I’ll check back on this thread more often
Aloha

1 Like

Terpenes * dang auto correct :joy:

STOCK LIST NOV-22.xlsx (30.3 KB)
check it. are here in Europe
greetings

1 Like

Botanicals or the real deal? Where in Europe?

Im messaging you right now my friend

1 Like

good evening
we are located in Amsterdam
YES 100% CANNABIS DERIVED TERPENES

1 Like

Are u Jorge?

2 Likes

Why is it so hard to sell this person terpenes?

@PharmExOregon
@MassTerpenes
@Abstrax

Kelpy asked the ai and they have spoketh

4 Likes

In case none of the offered options above work out; use TrueTerpenes and have had really good success using their products. They are very potent and have stellar customer service. They do ship internationally and ship in large quantities. It’s also my understanding that they will do bulk distribution discount deals.

1 Like

Welcome CC.

This thread may be of interest to you:

1 Like

si señor