Real talk. Hemp/botanical terpenes blends “full spectrum”

I hope that I have been here long enough that people know that I am not here to be greedy, unsafe, or half cocked. I have been a quality cannabis and hemp terpene vendor for a while now and have offered both at a very fair price. I have blended Cbd oil with all varieties of terpenes and sauce. I truly enjoy the craft and love it when people have positive feedback!

I haven’t had much cannaterps lately because corona kinda super screwed up my supplier. I’ve sold some hemp terps and used them for my own oil and love them, but the variety in flavor is simply not as distinguishable as cannaterps. There are some! But certainly not a comparable amount.

So I started blending hemp terpenes with quality botanical terpene blends as I did back in the days and believe it or not, people have said they like it even better than some of my cannaterps carts! Which is crazy to me! I know that cannaterps are better, anyone in the know know they are better, but the end users are telling me this!?

I blend between 60/40-80/20 hemp/botanical depending on the terps. I prefer the canna personally, but I still actually like the blends too! They’re really friggin tasty! Not all of them, but definitely 6 out of the last 10 have been bangers. I also switched to a better botanical terp company since last time and I think that helps a lot !

Why is there not a bigger market for this? Is it the price? Is it that vendors have not nailed the blend yet? Is everyone still mad at botanical terps cuz of vitamin E?

Most people can’t afford to pay for cannaterps or cannaterps carts, at least until the price lowers more. Most people don’t like the lack of diversity in hemp terp flavors. Most people don’t like harsh nose burn from straight botanicals.

If they were somewhere in the range of $4-$7/ml would there be a market? What is your thoughts on “full spectrum” terps in general?

Thanks for your patience on the novel, but I feel like this is a sensitive subject.

9 Likes

Botanical + hemp terp blends are pretty awesome, at least the ones i’ve tried

1 Like

I’d love to try some blends in that price range and could get an idea on how they sell fairly quickly. Do you have any available?

Yeah I been saying for quiet some time , hemp or canna background w touch fake flavors and bam I got the best carts in the country

I like to mix them together when I run out of unique profiles to make something a little different

We discontinued them because we have icell to fill and Im lazy. Hemp and botanicals is a great combo. It taste almost real

Unfortunately for me, @Knowledegeispower has dominated the botanical market in my area, leaving me with only the canna terp market. Formulation takes forever and if I have to use the scrilogex to test another blend, I’m putting it thru my eye

4 Likes

I smell and taste them like wine tasting. I can tell which bouquets go together!!! Then blend away and write down what works really well

Suver or Hawaiian haze hemp(for background)plus strawberry and gelato from sweet terps makes hell combo

Shout out to @terpenescali. Just got another amazing order in

1 Like

I think of the 3 we sent, beach wedding is gonna impress, let me know thoughts on it. All of them seem exceptional. But the fragrance of the BW was next level.

1 Like

Not to hijack but if anyone has good deals on good terps I’d love to try some out.

At 4-7 bucks an ML, I’d be down, OP

I always assumed that Cannna/botanical blending Would end up being the preferred cost effective method. Using much less canna derived and more botanical obviously. Assuming that the makers blending botanicals know what the hell they doing. Seems like the logical way to go.

2 Likes

I just want the lemon gas chem nose burns

1 Like

I never blend urs…raw the way they come

4-7.00 per ml? That’s a slap in the face at those prices.

1 Like

^from OP

Right now I’m just checking on how much people may actually be interested in this. It would take a minute to get a proper lineup, bottle them, label them etc.

Terplandia may be doind just tihs… explain exactly what ur trying to do

I use your terps to flavor hte :rofl::joy:

Using both is the best of both worlds. Botanical terps allow you to achieve recognizable and almost nostalgic flavors that people are comfortable tasting, like a heavy fruit or candy flavor. Some botanical terps seem to be using similar or the same flavorings that real candy / gummy companies use. The hemp terps, while on their own, taste like ass imo, actually do add a new depth and sophistication to the flavor of bot terps. Whenever I use hemp terps on their own they seem to have a burnt popcorn taste, similar to abv. But mixing bot and hemp terps allows you to add more dank and gassy profiles to your carts, which gives people the impression and slight placebo that it is more effective. It seems that real heads enjoy hemp terps, younger custys prefer botanical terps but a mix of both makes everyone happy

3 Likes

Exactly. I have some Incredible Hulk from qma and personally, I like the earthy tea skunk taste. Some friends tasted and said wtf is that dirt flavor?:joy:

1 Like

If you’re using fake flavors be careful what you use. Some won’t mix with distillate at all and make your carts cloudy. I’m not saying this @StoneD, but for people taking his advice.