Real Estate tip. (Changed my life)

If anyone out there is interested in real estate, or needs to make money I highly reccomend utilizing:

“Property radar” app & some others I’ll list. Learn how to create lists. Auto organize and find all cash buyers and sell to them.

You can find out pretty much all public info regarding a property with property radar, prop wire and been verified. Just as good, actually better than the MLS …imo.

Find your target audience, I prefer all cash buyers, and find em some good deals.

Property radar has a 2-3 free trial and you get 5 free skip traces…250x /month when you sign up. $100/month

(I also utilize local public court property search websites to confirm owner and some other things but they can be kind of slow listing newly purchased/sold properties)

I also use:
“Prop wire”
100% free. Very cool as well. Able to see financing…purchase dates, etc etc.

And “Redfin” as well. And craigslist is big too! And ZILLOW !!!

FOR SALE BY OWNER lists too.

Think outside the box! Even if you don’t have $ to buy a fixer upper, there’s a bunch of ppl out there with BIG money to spend. They would love to pay you for bringing them some good deals.

:loudspeaker: HONESTY is the best approach. Be different! You can make damn good money. Lots of ppl w money don’t want to spend the time finding deals or they just don’t know how or where to even look.

Most ppl assume it’s not a good time to make money b/c of 6% i.r.
High interest rates can also mean HUGE opportunity, it’s all perspective.

Properties are bought and sold EVERY SINGLE DAY. Lots of em.

If I can make money doing it YOU can too. And when you make a few bucks it’s very exciting and fun! :grin::surfing_man::pray: You can do it!!!

Just wanted to share and encourage someone out there. *If you have any questions I’ll try and answer them…I’m no expert still a newb…but an advanced newb. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

1.Property radar (free trial then $99/mo)

1. Prop wire

2. “Your state” land records public website

4.Zillow
5.Redfin
6. Craigslist
7. Been verified
8. Facebook groups
9. YouTube

Dig around online…overstand there are a bunch of scammers and liars that even make videos teaching ppl how to scam and lie…BE HONEST and you’ll set yourself apart from the competition!

Don’t lie at all. The ppl you want to deal w will recognize you from the bunch. Keep learning! And keep a good mental attitude!

2 Likes

Really liking propwire ty for sharing

Nice to easily be able to access mortgage amount on a property

Traditionally how would it be done in city hall? Is it a lien in a book like the deeds are?

2 Likes

Is this for wholesale real estate contracts?

I belong to a decent discord and would love to share the contracts they have made available

I just started researching this stuff a few months ago and am going to pull the trigger in the spring with signs everywhere and driving for dollars with these apps.

I would love to flip enough to get a solid nest egg to start section 8 rentals. Or just stay flipping but real estate has such great depreciation benefits to avoiding taxes.

1 Like

I’m curious about this part.

Can you explain more?

3 Likes

Your very welcome. Property radar is even better imo…but you can do a lot of things just with propwire.

I haven’t had to go to city hall personally, all I know is it can take them 6+months to update info online. Different cities and states vary I assume but in my current area.

Pretty much all residential sales are public record, Idk if you can find finance details at city hall like you can w propwire or not.

(Prop wire can also be a little slow to update as well, but still so valuable)

And for free right? …a few different applications. One could create a service just selling that information alone and do well.

Im not absolutely sure(only like 90%), but I think you need to get licensed in any state you plan to work/sell/broker real estate in America, (or work with someone who is), every state has different requirements and education standards to meet compliance requirements :+1:

1 Like

Real estate is definitely something you don’t want to fuck around with as a newbie without lawyer(s). There is so much baggage / drama associated with deeds. A deed is like a bloody chunk of meat dangling in a shark infested water and everyone is trying to get a piece. The city’s are scum of the earth and every real estate agent is a slime ball conartist. A good real estate attorney and a good title insurance company are priority number one.

May as well just become a real estate agent yourself save the 2.5%, 5%. And not deal with an additional con artist

3 Likes

Wholesale real estate doesn’t require a license

Maybe you can patent something in that industry you didn’t create and fuck that up for people over there.

Prop radar and prop wire have a bunch of different applications. Not just wholesale. You could do property management, lead generation data stuff…help owners sell they’re property (not f’ing em over) etc etc…

Most “wholesalers” are broke liars who prey on the elderly and ignorant. They act like they have money to buy property…but they just want to lowball the owner/seller and lock them under a 14-30 day contract while they go try and find someone with money to buy the house for $25k-$100k or more.

They lie to everyone.

Many of them don’t even have any buyers lined up…they might not even know any buyers at all. They just try to advertise your house for however long the contract is and waste ppls time or worse they find a buyer and f over the owner/seller.

Taking pictures smiling holding up $30k and $50k commission checks. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting: Ripped off someone’s grandma…some btch sht.

In the sweetest grandson voice
“Oh yes Ms Martha we got you top dollar for your home, you might not be able to pay all your bills but atleast you got a few bucks for food and you can move into an apt now”

Ms Martha thinks this guy who looks like her grandson helped her…and he sure does play the role.

6 months later public record shows Ms Martha’s property sold for $50k more than she got…she’s struggling and some d*ck head is on a website holding up a big commission check smiling. I f’ing hate that wholesale bs.

Sheeeish ranting. I don’t think I’m better than anyone but what if that was your granny getting screwed over ? It’s f’d up. There’s much better ways of making money with real estate.

*I am not at all saying this is how you want to make money…just speaking in general if your familiar w the wholesale community you know what I’m talking about.

Sometimes gotta be careful with certain real estate groups. It can be just one guy eating at the top taking advantage of everyone else working for free.

You should! Biggest thing if you want to find buyers to work with that will pay you to find good deals …figure out they’re numbers.

Do your homework on them. Look at all the properties they’ve purchased in the past. You want to learn how repairs work so you can gauge roughly how much it costs to fix up houses and you can figure out how much profit your buyers are making w/o even asking them…Or…

Just ask them

“What’s your A.R.V. % goals”? (After repair value %)

Common is 70% "70/30 rule

Example :

• ARV = $500k
  • Expected Renovation Costs: $100k

ARV Formula

• Maximum price = ARV x 70% – Repair Costs
  • Maximum price = $500k * 0.7 – $100k
  • Maximum purchase price @70% = $250k

Like how much R.O.I./ money do they want to make % wise after repair ? (70/30?)

So if you can buy that property at say $225k be transparent w your buyer…and ask for $5k-$10k commission.

Just keep replicating the process. Do good biz.

There’s buyers out there happy to make 20% or even less.

Now…you can also help ppl sell they’re property as well…you don’t even need a license. Help them get the best price for they’re home and ask for a small commission. 2%-3%

You can do pretty much everything a real estate agent can do…plus much more.

Develop good relationships with a bunch of solid real estate agents… Also it’s good to make friends with ppl at the title companies as well. Sincere friendly chat goes a long way. Don’t be fake.

Along the way you start building a contact list, and you’ll seeing and capitalizing on money making opportunities.

…just remember to always try and bring value to everyone.

Sheeish this is long. I get why ppl think I attend shardy parties. Lol I haven’t ranted in some time.

Nah but seriously so many ways to make money in real estate game. Being honest youll be ahead of 80% of the crowd.

3 Likes

I’ll probably avoid taking any legal advice from you :ok_hand:

3 Likes

So much great info. Would love to chat with you more about it. Thank you!

1 Like

Still more legal states than D8

Was referring to my state as I don’t live in those other ones.

I’m sure there is still a way for you to fuck people in some way shape or form either way so you should be set minus a few states or not.

Money just sitting doesn’t make money…rich ppl want to use they’re money to make more…so you bring em deals they cut you in.

ALSO

Theyre already buying properties and they need to roll over they’re profits into another property to avoid paying capital gains tax. It’s called “1031 exchange”

So they need to find properties to buy…that’s where you come in…some don’t even need to hit big deals…some ppl buy over asking just to avoid paying tax on they’re previous sale.

Lots to this game friend…TONS of money to be made of you use that amazing mind and imagination of yours.

This goes for all of you’s.

Y’all know I have my slow moments…I’m not the smartest man in the world…so if I can do this y’all can too!

Mess around and start a future4200 realestate investment club :sunglasses::champagne::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Google doesn’t know everything lmfao :rofl::-1: big L for not using a proper source :man_facepalming: Goodnight and happy new year yall

1 Like

I do not have a real estate license and I legally made $12.9k on my first deal back in the summer time.

FSBO (for sale by owner) you can legally help “a friend” sell they’re property w/o a license…

Just have to have a good trustworthy relationship w whoever owns the property.

Im not recommending ppl work off handshake deals…but the best ppl that’s all you need, they’re word and a handshake.

Worst case they screw you over…your out a little time and effort. On to the next.

I do work with agents though, they know I don’t have a licence.

2 Likes

Just gotta do your homework like everything else. You can easily find and read and study contracts and watch YouTube videos from ppl who actually doing the process.

(Not from some a hole selling some program)

:grin: Lol I know exactly how you feel. When I first started I was shocked how full of sh*t wholesalers and even licensed agents were. Called em out on they’re bs a few times…

It was so pleasantly awkward. :smirk: :woozy_face: So funny. But there really are solid agents out there. Id say 20% are good to work with. The rest are full of sh*t. Easy to spot.

Good agents are def valuable though…they can provide buyers and sellers. And most ppl use agents.

1 Like

Your very welcome. There’s so much more to talk about regarding this and other opportunities related.

I like talking about this stuff.

1 Like

That’s another cool thing about this real estate thing … You can live in Oklahoma and make money from deals in California.

Much easier doing local though…but it’s possible to go outside your state, I haven’t done that just yet but just saying there’s more than enough to go around for all of us. Even if we all lived in the same state.

Bunches of houses sell every single day. Billions of dollars flowing daily.

1 Like