Re-Use your fritted tubes for diamond/ sauce seperation

I’ll take a trip some weekend soon :pray:t3: This one is meeting time for a few cultivation’s who want hear :wink:

2 Likes

Someone is gonna need to explain all these AZ medical laws so I can pop up a warehouse grow real quick.

Can I do hydrocarbon extraction with medical licensure?

2 Likes

Which sonicator do you use? Looking into investing in one. I hear Hielscher is good but wanna hear what the people have to say.

1 Like

If you have a cultivation license you can extract and have a kitchen, too. Usually whoever is carrying your ATO will allow you to do these if you discuss it beforehand

1 Like

What is an ATO?

I’D love to pick your brain on this and maybe collaborate on something down there if you are interested.

Worst case I’ll bring you some good dispensary weed and take you out for a fancy dinner lol.

3 Likes

Has to include a robot. :kissing:

3 Likes

I don’t remember what it stands for. But, it’s basically the off site cultivation license. Several several dispensaries have them available. Harvest has at least 12, last I heard was 14.

And definitely. I’d for sure be down.

1 Like

Is t it basically the distro regulation

1 Like

Approval to operate so basically yeah license to distribute

1 Like

What centrifuge are you using? Been looking at some on Amazon but not sure if they will last long.

VWR its the medium sized one. Its pricey but I think it’s worth it. See if you can get it used or refurbished maybe?

2 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/itm/110V-Smart-LCD-Lab-Blood-Low-Speed-Centrifuge-Medical-Beauty-PRP-Centrifuge-/174254355920

4x100 ml

4 Likes

Fyi, if ur ordering this, make sure u send them a message right away saying you want the 110v. Last time i ordered they waited a week to ask me, then took another week to send it out.

1 Like

They confirmed with me right away and I had it in it seemed like ten days or so. I was actually really surprised how fast I got it

2 Likes

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

thats what I get for not buying asap. If anyone comes across another 100ml spinner link me up.

also fwiw, there are ptfe centrifuge tubes with caps available for sale on ebay and aliexpress.