**RARE** 11% CBC T-Free Distillate- 71.5% CBD, 11% CBC, 2% CBG

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. We are very excited to finally get to post our CBC rich T-free distillate on here. We have about 10 kilos on the ground at our extraction lab right now with another 20 kilos on the way!

$2,400/kg CBC rich T-Free distillate: ~71.5% CBD | ~11% CBC | Non-Detect THC | No Residual Solvents, No Pesticides, No Heavy Metals

Third-Party Lab COA: Universal Hemp_Treehouse_0138-01-001_Imperial_001 (1) (2).pdf (2.9 MB)

Please DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information. Thank you!

2 Likes

Do u have a chromatagram of the peaks?

5 Likes

Yes, let me work on getting that from our principal scientist and I’ll post it on here. Hold tight!

1 Like

So this is what we found… This is the chromatagram of the peaks from the CBC rich full spectrum distillate that was remediated to the 11% CBC T-Free Distillate that we currently have in stock. This chromatagram is from our HPLC that we use for in-house testing only. The peak on the far right end is what we found to be CBC and was verified by 2 third-party testing labs. Unfortunately, we didn’t have a CBC standard at the time so we confirmed with third-party labs to make sure.

We currently work with a third-party cGMP certified remediation lab in Denver that helps with our THC remediation for us since we currently don’t have the ability to do remediation in-house right now. They were able to take out the THC while also keeping the CBC content at a high level. Here are the third-party lab COA’s for the CBC full spectrum distillate and CBC T-Free Distillate so you can see how they match up before and after remediation with the CBC content.

Imperial CBD Extraction- Vail 367 COA.pdf (154.1 KB)
Universal Hemp_Treehouse_0138-01-001_Imperial_001 (1) (2).pdf (2.9 MB)

2 Likes

What makes you believe this truly cbc and not d10? The fact that both those labs dont list d10 as something they test for can be concerning.

6 Likes

We use an HPLC running an isocratic method for analysis and we are seeing the CBC right where it should be and multiple times. Also seeing the CBC at biomass before any isomerisation could be causing the D-10 conversion. Those labs specifically tested for CBC, we aren’t too concerned since they are reputable labs with good track records. I could have our principal scientist confirm it for you as well. He’s typically in our lab from 5 pm to 2 am PST M-F. He likes to talk.

2 Likes

I am glad to hear that you tested at the flower level and found cbc, that should confirm it enough.

But on topic of cbc just because the cbc is eluting where it should doesnt mean its not the same retention time as d10, which is very commonly not separated from cbc in most lab tests. Pixis (columbia labs) being one of them. The better way to be sure is if the lab explicitly test for d10 and CBC otherwise they could be getting either one misidentified.

3 Likes

We also still have about 30 kilos of the full spec CBC rich distillate available at $800/kg. Attached is the COA:

Imperial CBD Extraction- Vail 367 COA.pdf (154.1 KB)

DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information.

A few of the commenters here know who I am and know that I run a Quad HPLC and have a Ph.D. I salute you for actually showing your chemstation chromo … but there are some holes in your analysis which has been pointed out by some of the forum members. Not to say you are wrong, just that you dont have the standards or the ability to prove what you say correctly. Also… you can’t just throw up a chromo table without a CCV to compare it to. I can manually integrate anything I want to on an HPLC. I will run a test for free to confirm your chromo table. PM me for validation.

4 Likes

I am confused with this… this is not the chromatogram of a 0 THC product (you can see the THC and THC-A peaks in the graph I must be missing something?? Or you are saying that this is the Original HPLC before remediation??? I think everyone needs to see the graph of what you are selling not what you started with. Also… it shows that this graph was manually integrated. If you click on the area counts in the integration tab I can see that the THC-A must be almost 25% of total CBD.?? That is a pretty crazy ratio, this strain can’t be hemp unless the total potency is like 20% because THC-A to CBD is like 4:1 … Interesting that they are doing the conversion on the Acid forms :slight_smile: … you extracting by Super Critical CO2? Anyone else know about thte THC-A >> CBC conversion done here?? I am going to have to put my brain on it.

4 Likes

I’m wondering how thc-a ends up in any distillate.

4 Likes

I thought two things when i saw the title and it read “Rare”. First is a song and the second is that this is a soup made in a lab.

5 Likes

Yeah… well my assumption is that it is either just filtered/bleached/carbon etc…

Indeed… distillate with acid forms, manually integrated screenshot of Chemstation, third party certs that don’t align well… you know of an Acid Form conversion to CBC? Or we have the fact that CBC and D9 come out at the same time on a C-18 column so a lab could easily say 0THC and all CBC cause they are running the wrong method or can’t tell THC from CBC. That original Chemstation COA showed a LOT of THC-A … same amount as CBC.

1 Like

cbc, and thca all elute in my method at very similar times as well and sometimes my tech calls it thca when i know it cannot be an acid form that late in our process.

4 Likes

Bump. Happy Saturday :slight_smile:

Bump, 39 kg available available at $1,000/kg. DM or email lcurrier@icbdextract.com for more information

If it’s 10+ percent CBC it would flow a bit at room temp. Can’t speak on the peaks being misidentified but I can say that it’d be pretty apparent if it’s THC or CBC just looking plainly at the viscosity

1 Like

Did you send a sample to @LABRAT720 to test to confirm your findings? You can’t be the only ones in the country to find cbc if you truly did.