R134a Mushroom Extraction

We have been doing a lot of nutraceutical mushroom extraction with R134a and here are some of the results from a wild grown Chaga

the first pics are the chromogenic complex and the lighter colored smaller vial is the triterpenoid complex that is only found in this particular variety and only when grown in the wild.

I know certain people are not a fan of this type of extraction due to the solvent and I understand the logic behind these arguments, That is why we include sop and analytical equipment with our extraction systems to ensure 0ppm residual solvents, Even though R134a is GRAS it isn’t supposed to be heated above 1000f and we take that very seriously when it comes to consumables that are heated. This solvent has been used safely in the EU for many years in the flavoring and fragrance industry and I stand behind the science supporting it.

4 Likes

How has this bee working for you guys

That’s really interesting. Are you doing any testing?

God i love to hear/see it. Most don’t feel the same way as you and I US5512285A - Fragrance extraction - Google Patents
Fragrance market been on this game and a select few have been smart enough to incorporate it in states that dont allow hydrocarbon extracts. Thankfully most are uneducated on hydrofluorocarbon gases and have yet to regulate it before it mattered :).

check out the diagram, looks familiar? :slight_smile:

back pressure regulators and rotameters. pretty sick

This zoom ins for the skeptics, a solvents quality isnt determined by what it is but how its purified/distilled etc.

1 Like

Nah bro r134 is bad cause the dickhead who teaches how to make boof oil with crc classes says so

No amount of scientific evidence or studies will every match shit head bro science lol

3 Likes

I’ve been seeing used R134a Extraction Systems pop up recently. Some interesting designs.

If you can use r134a why not use butane.

3 Likes

George and Comerg have been at it for a while. https://comerg.com/

2 Likes

Lmfao George. That’s the guy. Met him at the NY expo earlier this year lol.

He’s so hyped about his chlorophyll enriched extracts, using 134a, its quite amusing to see first hand.

2 Likes

That’s from a comerg. Just the right amount of chlorophyll

2 Likes

Any testing on this?

Hold please. Pretty sure I posted one a while ago

So are we just gonna pretend like this guy didn’t just scam multiple members….? Can we at least bring back @Rowan if scammers are welcome here? At least he had some pretty good insight and was funny when he got sauced…

4 Likes

Fuck it. I’m out then. I completed many succesful transactions with “members”. Unfortunately I was robbed of tens of thousands of dollars by a “member”. It was devastating. I haven’t run or hidden. I am trying to recover from this make things right. If I’m not welcome, I will exit. I never scammed anyone.

Glad you’re getting more creative with your excuses now!

5 Likes

Ok man. Thanks.

Scamalam

1 Like

@cannachem these don’t look to have chlorophyll in them.

Your nose is a gc too?

Fascinating

My father in law is prone to skin cancer and Ive wanted to give him chaga but his kidneys cant handle the oxalates . Does this extract contain the oxalates or can they be removed from it?

1 Like