R.i.P @beaker

Rest easy Beaker. Thank you for what you shared. Your motto will live on with me and many others.

15 Likes

i almost took the same screen shot yesterday

5 Likes

Wow this is sad news, rest in peace Beaker <3

5 Likes

What a sweet man. I hope someone is taking care of his dogs!

8 Likes

RIP beaker… I always felt so motivated and happy after watching his videos, he was so grateful for life and it’s sad to see him pass. He is in a better place now with all the gadgets and tools to play with :pray:

7 Likes

I was with him about a month ago. The older female left before he did.

90% sure he told me had convinced his caregiver to take Houdini.

His biggest concern that day? Getting logged in to future4200!

13 Likes

What a great site!!! sad day for the industry.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure if you found out who the webmaster was for his site, you can pay the dues so that it stays live for life.

7 Likes

Treu but his works are future4200 whorty
And If our community Keeps growing with the same attitude in a few years time this site is the enciclopedia of cannabinoid extracts an the @ Beaker chapter should be inside :grinning:

10 Likes

I was the first to tell beaker about future4200 and getting them linked up. He’s riding a Harley with his dog running full speed beside him while hitting that ol one hitter with some of that slightly pink. Marine for life. RIP friend. You are missed.

17 Likes

Thank you for everything Beaker, you will be missed🙏

7 Likes

Still would be cool to go to his old page, you know.

4 Likes

thats his host… ill give a go at them and see what they would want to host it forever

8 Likes

Please do :pray:strong text

2 Likes

I’ll throw down. I want that legacy to live forever.
Let me know what they say and want

They say you die twice. The first time when you stop breathing. The second time a while later, the last time someone says your name.

12 Likes

Highlander in the making
:grinning:

7 Likes

So some good news and bad news on Beakers web site hosts… It sounds like they are very willing to work with us but we have to ‘verify account authentication’ . they asked me his Security Question of “What is the name of your first pet?” or said that the login for the account and the last four digits of the Credit Card which is updated on his account. They couldn’t give me how long the hosting for the site was paid for but could tell me how long the domain expiration date which is June 09, 2019.

3 Likes

Then we need to ask a few people and search his posts about his dog’s. Does anyone know if he had any family handling his affairs? I’m sure they want some privacy, but I’m sure there is some help they may be able give in preserving his legacy. Also keeping a place for them to visit their loved one.

7 Likes

If we can find find his family we can find the custodian of his estate. With that they can legally get access to his website info.

6 Likes

Gentelmen
We have quite Some data already but If
A people would call out Where on what web site the extraction /cannabis related info can be found
B those with Some spare time to help call out we can get organized
@sidco replyd to go 4 iT
And time is pressing so If we want to get this done we must act now

3 Likes