Quickbooks Alternatives

Our controller is looking for an alternative to QuickBooks because intuit is apparently not cannabis friendly. I’m sure that 99% of you are using it anyways (which would be my vote) but apparently that’s not an option for us any more. So what are y’all using for enterprise accounting software/PO systems?

2 Likes

Odoo.com or Wp ERP both have major accounting features. https://wperp.com/

Very strange (the qb experience)

I’m well versed on these solutions if you’re looking to get work done.

Oracle Netsuite is another alternative

Zoho books

Fresh books are also some I’ve used.

1 Like

We use QBO.

Sage appears very good but is like $30k/year.

2 Likes

QB is hard to beat for sure…

2 Likes

Fresh books is good too and canna friendly from what I’m aware of

Edit: not using it just aware of it. Brother uses it for his electrician business. Loves the digital invoices. *I see moveweight already mentioned this

We experienced this, but were able to still use QB, however, we cannot use them for merchant services.

We’re using Stripe for that.

1 Like

That’s what a lot of people keep misunderstanding.

When they close your payment processing it doesn’t mean they close off other business services…

People push me to move them off shopify when they work perfectly with authorize.net

1 Like

I definitely agree that is the case but my controller is not willing to accept a 1% chance that she will have to rebuild everything from QuickBooks at the drop of a hat if they do

3 Likes

They’re gonna cost the company more risking that bet on any other software company that isn’t open source.

Adoption rates outside of QB are terrible

Opening a domino effect on $$$ for needing a programmer if you go open source

1 Like

I don’t disagree but this isn’t a hill I’m prepared to die on. I just make machines and oil lol, just got sick of hearing that “wE’rE dOoMeD”

1 Like

Lol feel it. Can’t argue with people that wanna learn the hard way