Queston: Hydrogenation reactor make hhc, how the time and pressure setting

HR

11 Likes

some details for reference about the high pressure reactor.

If you need, please contact me freely.

I’ve got one sitting in my warehouse unused. Never recall seeing a DEA agent.

How did I miss this gem? XD

Same for money counters right?

2 Likes

As far as I know a pill press is on the DEA regulated list. If you purchase one you must declare it, also you are likely to get some questions about it as it will be flagged by the DEA.

1 Like

hydrogenators too! :yum:

1 Like

Including the high pressure reactor?

Some naughty kids I knew bought a money counter from Sunlight Supply right before they started “declaring” your purchase for you. They slowly shat their britches there for a minute.

Does that make it safer?

2 Likes

OP Makes multiple sketchy sales posts… has generic name with string of numbers after, super generic sales email address, AND a whatsapp for communication?

Nothing fishy here at all.

5 Likes

Yes, there are safety valves.

Still available

Some may know me as someone who doesn’t like China shitposts on Future. This was the thread that started it all.

You know what I say to that?

3 Likes

Just buy from an llc and your fine, how we did it in washington and california. Never had a visit with pressed pills on shelves for 6 years +

Also do not fuck with anything made in china related to hydrogenation, you can get away with distillation equipment and such but if you wanna die while producing this is your suicidie route.

5 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Hi, Friend.

Do you know how to set the time and pressure for make hhc, use the hydrogenation reactor.

Appreciated it.
Anna

1 Like

Got u fam

https://youtu.be/35MV2eTSVak

7 Likes

Thank you very much~

Uyghur pleassssse

3 Likes

Funniest shit I’ve read this week

Spit my coffee

2 Likes