Question RE: CAT X1000D

Just got a used one around a week ago, luckily avoided them.

Is CAT only willing to give out 1 distributorship for NA or something? I’d definitely consider filling a spot if they were open to it.

I reached out to them a few weeks back and we should be adding a bunch of their products to our website soon. If you need to order anything in the mean time just shoot me a part number.

4 Likes

Noticed you have CAT products on your site now but you don’t list the x1000, only the x1000D. Can you get x1000’s?

Glad someone state side has these other then rose scientific. Any coupon code for future4200 members?

2 Likes

Any specifics or recommendations on a wine sealer system that works easy/well for jars/beakers?

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, if you are doing small amounts, the spray cans from the liquor store are cool

If you are doing bulks, an argon tank, regulator and wand from a welding supply store works

3 Likes
4 Likes

Do you have any suggestions for cleaning and maintaining the g 20 shafts? I recently got one and can’t find much information on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated I’m new to this

Maybe @CATScientific can answer that question for you, but I don’t know if he is still in bed with Cat Scientific

1 Like

Naw, he’s just gonna show up and bitch about @goldleaf_scientific and not actually contribute in any meaningful way…

6 Likes

I have a sneaky suspicion that you’re right, and that is exactly what will happen. I don’t know what I was thinking, thinking that he’d want to help!

2 Likes

who knows, maybe we’ll shame him into a useful response. Never underestimate the knowledge which may be bestowed by the spite-response

4 Likes

I would clean in acetone. No gaskets in acetone. Only the steel parts. Should work wonderfully

4 Likes

@Killa12345 is correct. Steel, ptfe and most ceramics can go in acetone while the gaskets go in iso. Lubricate with c8 mct.

On the cat 1000 the stator (bird cage flash hider looking thing) disconnects by twisting clockwise, while the rotor unscrews counterclockwise. The order of components when assembling onto the shaft is Ceramic housing, followed by the gasket, followed by the steel washer, followed by the spring, followed by the rotor, folowed by the stator

11 Likes

Why we would we help @goldleaf_scientific? They are now the distributor, which means providing tech support, how to clean the shaft, ect. We took down the catscientific website before @goldleaf_scientific could copy all of our content.

You now have a CAT distributor that can’t help a customer perform a basic task, cleaning a shaft, which will most likely cause the customer to destroy the shaft at his of expense of course, not @goldleaf_scientific.

@goldleaf_scientific, stop hiding when customers have tech support questions!!! Answer your customers questions. Your incompetence is beyond amazing?

Here’s a tip for you, If @goldleaf_scientific try’s to sell you a knife generator, he’s only doing it to make more money for himself. There’s not one application for cannabis post- processing that requires a knife generator, it’s used for processing fibrous material, lung tissue, etc.

Everyone is already buying the v shaft. Thanks for all your help CAT scientific!

6 Likes

Wow, what a Salty fellow. You have to ask yourself, why is this dude checking this forum at 5am EST if he is sooo Salty.

Kick rocks you salty old man. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know what the fuck I was thinking by even tagging them! I’m sorry OP, I tagged this person because I thought that they would want to help, but I forgot just how much of a fucking hemorrhoid he was.
Just stuck on the rim of life’s asshole doing nothing accept burning, itching, and just generally being a great example of how to NOT act around these parts…

3 Likes

We tried man… Lol… Called it. Didn’t even read, just launched into the tirade.

2 Likes

@CATScientific did no questions asked refunds. The owner was chill but their sales/customer service team had obviously spent years working with cart labs so he was always angry

@goldleaf_scientific used me to draw customers to their site and troubleshoot issues. And then fucked off without compensating me

If you have any issues with cat homogenizers , please don’t hit me up. Gold leaf scientific should give you a no questions asked refund.

What are you talking about? There was only one sale and we have to collect your tax info and everything to cut a check so its a pita. I was just waiting for some more sales to collect before paying you out. You never said anything. Maybe just ask next time instead of slandering me.