Question about compliant D8

How is menthol different than botanical terps? How are cannabis derived terps different than terps from an orange or cloves?

Menthol I can’t speak to but for Terpenes, Molecularly they are not. Limonene is limonene if it came from cannabis or citrus fruit.

1 Like

Kind of like THC from trim or flower? :man_facepalming:t2:

@Gog what D8? Who said anything about cocaine? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I know you Florida boys love that coke :wink:

3 Likes

Did someone say Coca Cola? :drooling_face:

I’m a terrible Texas dirt born degenerate. Damn skippy we know the slopes of MEXICO NEW MEXICO AND COLORADO

2 Likes

Shits crazy with the CBD quick flip. Isolate isn’t selling? Add some chit to it and make it something else. Like what? It doesn’t matter just do it. I can see it now.

2 Likes

Lmao come down to the border and I’ll show you the market like you’ve never seen.

Mexican MJ full blown revenge looks like it’s coming.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting to see brick weed disty for a minute, have they finally gotten with the times?

3 Likes

:wink: some.times.things.get.complicated…

1 Like

In 2019 they were getting apprehended with the Disty. :man_facepalming:

California Must Turn Over Marijuana Documents To DEA, Federal Court Rules - Marijuana Moment Give that a gander.

1 Like

Not surprised they’re making crude, I imagine they’re crushing the bucket tek down there. I’ve always been surprised they haven’t gotten into traditional hash, especially with the current market for it. The first cartel to get a grip of harvest rights would certainly clean up

They’ve been making distillate since early 2019. In 2018 I got an offer to go down there and teach them but I liked my life not being controlled by the cartel. :man_shrugging:

End up in jail…

Dimtri. 2020 lsd. Wayyyyyy better and ends when u want or shortly thereafter

1 Like

our Canadian neighbors had a lot of interesting novel lysergamides for quite a while