Purple bho shatter

Been out of the game for a long time now… have something to show that may be appealing to everyone. Purple bho shatter. No CRC, not distillate, literally only bho. Am willing to let go of the tek for a fee. Have made this stuff many times and the tek is not hard. Dm me if interested

Nuked with CRC and left out to oxidize?

2 Likes

Warm run into t41 I know a set of folks that called it “the dark knight”

3 Likes

Live resin that was extracted wet. Makes purple extract when the bio has purple.

Anthocyanins. :wink:

2 Likes

Like, melted and not frozen? Thank you for presenting how your end product should never look :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah figured it out back in the day before I came up with the ProJak system

Been there, done that, neglected to take pictures…

Dropping dark purple water into a bubbling golden pan looked absolutely stunning…except for the whole “dammit!! That’s #^%#*^ing water!!”

6 Likes

prob best to stay out of the game

1 Like

You could always isolate the purple water, adjust to ph8, dry it out, and now you have blue anthocyanins. :joy::wink:

2 Likes

Not done with crc, this tek was made way before crc even became a thing, and not left out to oxidize either

Also not extracted from wet live resin

Purple extract is exactly what you do not want. I’m gonna stick with @Dred_pirate on this one…

Yeah more of a novelty product lol i personally did not enjoy it

However it was clean product and nothing necessarily wrong with it, just not what i enjoy dabbing