Purging RSO

Here in MA it’s 75$ a gram. It started off @ 125$ a gram.

im in mass can make it for you way cheaper than that, send me a DM

1 Like

I use a Rotary Evaporator to recover most of the solvent from RSO, and the remainder is removed through decarboxylation. Every residual solvent test on our RSO has passed with not detectable levels.

3 Likes

I used to use simple steam distillation and then decarb. Now I do roto and decarb, though if I get the adaptor to lower the flask size for the boiling side I could move the roto’d stuff to a fractional distillation column and distill the rest of the solvent out and decarb in flask.

1 Like

Ya youve "clearly " never reseachered it. You “clearly” dont know what your talking about . and you should know about someyhing you are commenting on or your “clearly” starting rumor. Rso is decarbed. More cbn tottaly diffrent cannabinoid profile. Its people like you who take away from the medicinal value of this plant. To chase trends. Enless amounts of people cured there cancer with this cannabinoid profile and tou want to write it off cuz what its not clear so short sight. Tommy chong on national tv stated that the only thing he used to cure his prostate cancer was high doses of rso. This is truly a cure research it before you try to discount it.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t over-hype RSO as a “Cure” for cancer or fatal terminal illnesses. I believe it places fatal terminal illnesses like cancer and aids into a heavy form of dormant remission. I don’t believe it’s cured. I think extensive follow-ups and research has to be conducted for a prolonged period of time with monitoring of amounts of cancer. I think that the potential that it is a “cure” is there but I also believe that it has to be studied extensively with close monitoring.

Rescheduling cannabis would help this processes.

3 Likes

There is endless testimonials on youtube of people who were weeks from dieing told to go home there is nothing we can do. And these people got introduced to rso with nothing to loose they took the high doses recommended and within a couple months they go from bed ridden and near death to brand new alive living life again.tommy ching is simply the most well kniwn case of rso curing cancer. Everyones bodys produce cancer cells. Its when they grow out of control that one has cancer so with this in mind they are cured.

1 Like

I actually had a patient that my company sponsored with RSO at cost, as she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. She was told she had 6 months to live. It has now been 2 years and she is still alive after slowly stopping chemotherapy treatments and relying on our RSO treatments. She was taking 3 grams a day, which, to me, is a lot. But I still feel you could get a similar result by eating 3 grams of live clear and some wheat grass shots every day, as well.

1 Like

You need to bring it under vaccume to remove all solvents - we’re solvent free on our rso by doing this

3 Likes

What are your detection limits, that’s what i was trying to do, but I came up over LoD but under LoQ (140ppm). That was by going up to 80 in the water bath roto and stirring on hotplate well after all bubbles stopped. How does your procedure go?
Oops, just realized I’m ayear late to this party

2 Likes

I use extractohol 200 proof

Purge RSO in a SPD, works great & besides thats what labs do with their SPD’s after they discover WFE

2 Likes

Wow and to say I sell RSO retail 80%+ for $20

1 Like

You do ?

We have a few dispos here selling rso for $20 per ml/G whatever they like to call it at the time. Its actually better than the $35 rso. Somehow it tests higher in TCC.

you need 60 grams to treat cancer. i think these back yard people are genius.

1 pass for $20 a gram, I’ll take 120 grams.

I do 25/g for my rso. My rso is actually my crude destined for the spd.

5 Likes

what are you using to make it? are you using premium material?

Thc is thc, weather from trim, popcorn, or flower.

3 Likes