Puffco or Carta?

Love my puffco. Bought a larger glass attachment from Beta glass. Love it. Big hitter

4 Likes

Im not sure whatā€™s up with mine. It has an INCREDIBLE flavor but produces a tiny wisp of a cloud even on white. It only rips after its been heated up after a few cycles of running it. I messaged IG and the guy said i had it installed wrong and offered very little help to fix it

try a new heating coil, i had the same issue with my stock coil and even the fadespace ā€œupgraded hotterā€ coil.

i recently bought these oversized coils and can easily run my puffco on lowest settings and make a lot of vapor, white is WAYY to hot to use. Iā€™m on blue or green with this coil.

https://www.3grams.com/shop/coil-selector/

I bought these but they are hot so dam hot. Didnā€™t feel I could dial it in w the regular ceramic cups.

1 Like

I had a Joel Halen quartz bowl for the peak and it ripped perfectly and unlike the stock ceramic it would easily clean. The quartz held temps better so rips were stronger and the bowl didnā€™t cool down so quick so u could continue to pull without a need for a double tap. Loved it

1 Like

The ceramic bowl on the new pro is pretty good imo/ime. Rips and tastes great and actually cleans up easily compared to the ceramic that comes with the original peak.

1 Like

Love my puffco peak pro . On 950 dabs on my original atomizer with it. It is the perfect travel rig . Fits in my door cup holder for discreet storage.

1 Like

Does anyone have a good lead on decent custom glassware for the puffcos?

1 Like

I need to try the puffco pro

I loved how my puffco hot when it worked. I had 2 really nice aftermarket heady glass pieces for it. But I kept frying atomizers, as in the ceramic plate would crack. I went through 20.

I did enjoy the carta. Even with the stock glass. The phone app is nice and the atomizers were beefy. I took one to Thailand with an ounce of rosin and it was a champ.

My only complaint is universal to all
Of these. You have to baby hit them and take baby dabs or you end up pulling a lot of oil into the rig and then they get clogged and itā€™s a lot of maintenance. They need taller atomizers so there is too much distance to pull oil up to the top. 1.5 -2ā€

1 Like

We need to organize a pnw meetup at some point. Iā€™ll bring all my divine tribe stuff to try against the puffco and Carta offerings

6 Likes

@slugworthglass on ig

1 Like

I went through an atomizer a week on my original puffco . Man did that get tiring. I am using the stock glass piece on the pro with a mini pearl inside the heating chamber. The stock cap actually allows a decent vortex to occur inside and get a nice spin going. Thereā€™s no dish inside anymore and itā€™s one solid piece inside and its WAY bigger to allow it to come up the sides before coming too far over into the rig itself. 10/10 design fixes from v1 and the app makes temperature and time setting a breeze.

2 Likes

This one looks sweet:
(1) PUFFCO PEAK PRO CUSTOM RECYCLER By: KNUCKLES GLASS - Pines Trees Cannabis Reviews - YouTube

This guy gives a rundown on quite a few:
(1) Puffco Peak & Pro Glass Attachment Replacement Options W/ Discount Codes in Description - YouTube

If you suck that hard on your puffco pro your bound to get a shit ton of oil inside the base.

What I like about the stock glass is it fits in the case for travelling around.

3 Likes

Iā€™m an idiot and didnā€™t realize how modular these are and just moved onto other pieces after I broke the glass :man_facepalming:

Thinking about ordering one of these but not sure if itā€™s going to fit into the case.

2 Likes

I have never gotten a good rip from my Puffco. I think itā€™s a pile of crap. Iā€™ve had 2,one was a promo from Puffco. Neither one hit worth a damn. I havenā€™t had anyone buy one from us and come back excited. All have been underwhelmed. The need to use their dedicated charging cube really pisses me off, too. After the promo turned out to be a POS, I stopped carrying them in our dispensaries and do not recommend them to anyone I like.

1 Like

i had to buy the extra sized base because the glass makes it top heavyā€¦ You will never get water in you mouth though once you go big :slight_smile:

1 Like

That def wonā€™t fit in the case eitherā€¦

1 Like

Guess Iā€™ll be making one :v:

1 Like

this came up on my ig feed this morningā€¦ you can custom build your peak pro atomizerā€¦

I think im grabbing one of these with a quartz insert!

https://jcvap.com/

3 Likes